Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god…., I must be in the minority… I cannot cannot cannot stand Anne-Marie!! She seems to be everywhere too, haunting me!! I just find her a bit much 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her music is usually absolute pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god…., I must be in the minority… I cannot cannot cannot stand Anne-Marie!! She seems to be everywhere too, haunting me!! I just find her a bit much 🤷🏼‍♀️
I felt the same, like her face annoyed me but I watched her YouTube documentary and changed my mind on her. She seems to be very sensitive and just constantly looks for approval, she was actually incredibly relatable and down to earth!

Reactions: 2
You are not really not :ROFLMAO: I can't stand her either! Like who even is she and where did she come from.... I've hated her songs since day one, does she ever NOT do a collab!? Ugh.

Reactions: 6
I agree about Anne Marie. She performed the single by herself and if I didn’t know the Little Mix version, I would not look it up.
She’s a bad performer. Her singing is fine but she’s standing there like a muppet. And why is she wearing a winter coat trying to promote a summer song.

Reactions: 3
I was always pretty indifferent about Anne Marie & her music, but she’s grown on me after seeing her on gogglebox, she seems really sweet. Still not a huge fan of her music though, maybe I should go listen to more. I didn’t think I was a little mix fan…and now look at me 😅

Reactions: 3
Not too keen on the song with Anne Marie but not listened to it a lot. Did like the Music video.
I saw Anne Marie at summer time ball a couple years ago, don’t think she was bad but wasn’t memorable. I feel like her, Rita Ora and Jess Glyn are in the same category, they’re there and you know them but not relevant.

Reactions: 11
I went to one of Anne-Marie's shows a couple of years ago because I wanted to see the support artist and I was surprised how much I enjoyed the main set!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the Bounce Back video was a good choice. It’s not “iconic” per se, but those outfits are very Little Mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.