Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there’s been a few comments about how they seemed a bit “off” tonight but am I the only one who thinks they are absolutely radiating good vibes atm? Like they’ve just released a reworked song, new video, 2 pregnancies, making history with their Brit award, Leigh’s documentary, they all genuinely look so happy and really close as friends! And it’s so nice to see so many people supporting and congratulating them. They should be so proud.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They literally only spoke about excited they are for tour and how they’re in a great place to do pretty much what they want within the group.

After the year they’ve had I’m sure they wouldn’t want to end it. Probably do individual projects alongside the group stuff but not call it day for good.

Reactions: 11
I thought Jade looked a bit sad or something but maybe it was anxiety at doing their first red carpet in over a year. Suppose it could be anything.

Every time I see this thread title I laugh at “baldy pics” :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

They just work so much better as 3, they look so happy!!!!!

Also, the ending on this, Jade is their protector now making sure they both don’t trip over the wires!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been discussed but how far to we think Leigh-Anne is? Was it something that contributed to Jesy leaving?

Reactions: 2
except Little Mix actually feels really balanced without Jesy? Their dynamic seems great, the new version of Confetti was gorgeous, and genuinely they didn’t lose much in terms of talent or ability... like Jesy was alright but losing Perrie or Jade’s vocals or Leigh Anne’s stage presence would’ve been a MUCH bigger blow
This is literally it!

Reactions: 12
Just came across on my FB feed, people are crapping their pants Little Mix is due to break up!

Well considering 2 are in the club and so is the manager, possible!!!
If your manager at work became pregnant... would that mean you’d be out of work?

Reactions: 27
I'm sure they're all over the moon but I wonder if they felt a bit sad tonight too. Achieving something they've worked so hard for must be weird without Jesy. I know they've done the video and interviews as a 3 but this is their first big public appearance. I'm sure it must be a bit like going somewhere you used to go with your ex 😅

Reactions: 15
Dailymail commentators already up in arms because Perrie and Leigh dared to cradle their baby bumps. Where did this hatred for pregnant women holding their tummies start?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Dailymail commentators already up in arms because Perrie and Leigh dared to cradle their baby bumps. Where did this hatred for pregnant women holding their tummies start?
To be fair, I do find it grating when as soon as someone gets a positive test their hands are clamped to their stomach at every opportunity. We get it, you're pregnant. You are also other things.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I loved their tribute to the other women groups that never got the award!!!
Also speaking of the female groups, both Leigh and Perrie being pregnant at the same time reminds me of how apparently Nicole Appleton was forced to get an abortion because All Saints managers thought it looked bad to have two members pregnant :(

I do believe jesy posting was damage control but I’m not mad. She’d be dragged if she didn’t as well so I guess it’s better than nothing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I thought Jade looked a bit sad or something but maybe it was anxiety at doing their first red carpet in over a year. Suppose it could be anything.

Every time I see this thread title I laugh at “baldy pics” :LOL:
I thought exactly the same, she looked really miserable for a bit before making her speech. I wondered if something had happened beforehand?

I loved their tribute to the other women groups that never got the award!!!
Also speaking of the female groups, both Leigh and Perrie being pregnant at the same time reminds me of how apparently Nicole Appleton was forced to get an abortion because All Saints managers thought it looked bad to have two members pregnant :(

I do believe jesy posting was damage control but I’m not mad. She’d be dragged if she didn’t as well so I guess it’s better than nothing
They missed out Bananarama! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same, she looked really miserable for a bit before making her speech. I wondered if something had happened beforehand?
I genuinely wonder if it’s just being around people at an event again? Because I just recently got together with a bunch of family that’s all vaccinated and I was so awkward and uncomfortable the whole time because I felt like I was doing something wrong; it was weird being around that many people and having to chat and talk all that comes with socialization after so long!

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I do find it grating when as soon as someone gets a positive test their hands are clamped to their stomach at every opportunity. We get it, you're pregnant. You are also other things.
I don't understand why do people care though. I'm sure they also have other things to worry about than a pregnant woman holding her bump. It's just being miserable honestly.

Reactions: 25
Then factor in Jesy leaving, adds to the speculation, if you are old enough to remember, The Spice Girls went tits up not long after Geri left, could happen again.
Also, not a girl band, but One Direction went on their break in 2015, which is the same year that Zayn left the band (not that their dynamic changed much).

I think it’s instinct, I don’t think they’re doing it to show off or whatever.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s instinct, I don’t think they’re doing it to show off or whatever.
This! And also the amount of times I've been out (even during covid, supermarket etc) people have nearly walked right into me so it's also for a bit of protection from elbows or people who have no awareness 😂

I think they look amazing, and I would love to be going though being a first time mum with my best friend 😭

Reactions: 5
I genuinely wonder if it’s just being around people at an event again? Because I just recently got together with a bunch of family that’s all vaccinated and I was so awkward and uncomfortable the whole time because I felt like I was doing something wrong; it was weird being around that many people and having to chat and talk all that comes with socialization after so long!
I think this is it, I’ve seen two red carpet interviews and one where Perrie says they’re being socially awkward as they’re not used to it and one with Jade saying a similar thing, it must be a lot to take hundreds of people in a room, interviews and photos in person after a year of Skype. It’s extremely overwhelming!

Reactions: 13
Here's a theory - there is no bad blood. There was no falling out. Both PR teams have been using it to their advantage to gain both Jesy and the girls maximum publicity. Angling it as a fall out with clever wording, posting and selective liking of Instagram posts. Interviews hinting at fallouts. These are savvy women remember.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.