Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm getting old but they're one of the only artists I recognise 😂 I thought their speech was powerful though. Good for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm getting old but they're one of the only artists I recognise 😂 I thought their speech was powerful though. Good for them.
Me and my friend just said the same I seen my pal perform Its off now

Reactions: 1
People on twitter criticising their speech for being political 🙄 How are three women talking about the struggles they face in a industry that is extremely male dominated, especially behind the scenes, "political"?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
People on twitter criticising their speech for being political 🙄 How are three women talking about the struggles they face in a industry that is extremely male dominated, especially behind the scenes, "political"?
Because they’re 3 women and people (men) hate women talking about something that might make them feel a little bit uncomfortable. You always get the “theyre just singers what do they know!!” As if they don’t have any brain cells to talk about sexism, which is very well known, in the industry.

Reactions: 27
I’m so happy they won! Very shocked. They didn’t look surprised at all though?

Is it me or are all these performances tonight very lacklustre?!
The Brits is rigged... the labels pay for their artists to win, lots of artists have spoke about it in the past. I can remember Lily Allen being so blasé about winning after being snubbed for her debut and then in the aftershow interviews straight up was like, I already knew I won!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
i definitely think some managements of artists pay for nominations, i have nothing against lianne la havas, but the only time i ever see her mentioned is when she’s nominated for a brit every year

I actually thought it was really classy to thank Jesy. Rising above her recent fuckery and refusing to be goaded into a Jesy v LM situation is the right way to go about things.

Reactions: 54
I actually thought it was really classy to thank Jesy. Rising above her recent fuckery and refusing to be goaded into a Jesy v LM situation is the right way to go about things.
I agree. One mention was enough. Be the bigger person, or in this case, people.

One Direction never won Best Group either, which like them or not, didn’t really make sense at the time.. basically SYCO was too stingy? 😂

I’m so so proud of them! ❤😭👏 it was like I won the award with how happy I was for them when it got called out! Their speech was incredible, so powerful. Did they say who they dedicated their mini award to? I just seen dua lipa was talking about who she was giving hers to. A big Congratulations to the girls🥳💖 !! They looked glowing as well 😍

Reactions: 7
One Direction never won Best Group either, which like them or not, didn’t really make sense at the time.. basically SYCO was too stingy? 😂
Tbh, I think awards can be bought but there is also a level of snobbery as well, hence why best band is nearly always won by some indie all male band. They didn't want to award just a "boy band" or just a girl group.

Not gonna lie, I'm still emotional, I can't believe they won. Finally!

Reactions: 16
i’m so happy they won, like what’s already been said, there’s a certain snobbery and it’s definitely rooted in misogyny. music that teen girls like, such as pop, boy bands and girl bands are straight away written off as not serious or good enough. and it’s frustrating growing up with that negative perception that all the music that makes you happy is somehow bad just because... you like it? so it’s so nice to see that finally a fun girly pop group are given enough recognition!! and the same with dua lipa and her amazing album

Reactions: 18
This Griff girl has a nice song but why does she sing like this? This indie style of singing female artists have nowadays is so bad.

Reactions: 3
This Griff girl has a nice song but why does she sing like this? This indie style of singing female artists have nowadays is so bad.
I always see female artists mentioned about this type of singing but everyone loves when The 1975 do it? Or Yungblood? 🤣

Reactions: 2
How random was that little interview bit with the girls? Haha I feel like HS didn’t take long enough in his acceptance speech 😂😂 but then again he did have questions prepared so maybe not

Reactions: 2
They just said they're still going on tour, so hopefully that shuts down the comments that they'll stop because they've had babies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.