Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look gorgeous but I hate Leigh's dress so much. They could have gotten her a proper maternity dress that would fit her great.

Reactions: 5
They always look stunning (let's be honest they would in a bin bag) but I don't like the outfits. Other than them being in shades of white they aren't cohesive, and Leigh's dress doesn't look like it was made to flatter her bump.

Edit: Perrie's looks like a summery beach wedding dress, Jade's like a prom dress and Leigh's like a wet-look dress than Kim K would wear to the Met Gala.

Reactions: 13
They always look stunning (let's be honest they would in a bin bag) but I don't like the outfits. Other than them being in shades of white they aren't cohesive, and Leigh's dress doesn't look like it was made to flatter her bump.
Exactly. Like I said, since she's far along in the pregnancy, why not get an actual maternity gown instead of giving her some random dress that wasn't made to be flattering to pregnant woman? She's stunning anyway, so she can pull it off but it's lazy styling.

Reactions: 6

Edit: Perrie's looks like a summery beach wedding dress, Jade's like a prom dress and Leigh's like a wet-look dress than Kim K would wear to the Met Gala.
Perries is the most coherent out them all, then jade's them leigh Anne's I think

Reactions: 1
Jade’s dress is absolutely gorj but I don’t like her hair and make up. Other way round for Perrie and Leigh; they’re glowing but their dresses look very cheap. Beautiful girls but they always miss the mark for me when it comes to their styling.

Reactions: 11
Jade’s dress is absolutely gorj but I don’t like her hair and make up. Other way round for Perrie and Leigh; they’re glowing but their dresses look very cheap. Beautiful girls but they always miss the mark for me when it comes to their styling.
The thing is their styling is actually cheap and it's getting ridiculous. No offense, but Little Mix shouldn't go around wearing Asos and PLT. They should be wearing big name brands but their team are useless.

Reactions: 17
Agreed, this is such a huge moment for them it’s a shame they didn’t do more with the styling

Reactions: 5
They look beautiful like they always do but the dresses are meh, Jades is beautiful but for a wedding or a ball, Perries likewise but for a beach event and Leigh’s is just straight up bandage mummy dress for a Halloween party 🤗😩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They rarely get their red carpet looks on point. Obviously they like what they’re wearing but meh, not feeling it.

Reactions: 8
The most frustrating thing about the relationship between Little Mix and the Brits is the fact they love using them for clout leading up to the ceremony and even during the ceremony but refuse to award their achievements. I remember when they had more votes than Harry Styles in the moment the voting for Best Video closed and they still gave it to Harry. And let's not talk about the constant snubs for Best Group.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.