Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Perrie will call her child a normal name and Leigh-Anne’s will have a wacky name lol

Reactions: 7
I think Perrie's having a girl, Leigh-Anne's having a boy, and Jade's having a solo album Q4

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I kinda want them to have the same gender babies idk why lol
But I think Perrie’s will have a “boho” earthy name whereas I think Leigh’s will go for unique typical celeb name

Reactions: 8
I really hope the girls win the brit tonight would make today so much better for me spent most of it in the vets with my dog

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope they win, I was shocked when they said that no girl band has ever won Best British Group, that’s so shocking to me! And if there’s any girl group that deserves it it’s Little Mix, the choreo, the performance element, the vocals, they work harder than any of the other nominees in my opinion

Reactions: 18
The only thing I’m a bit sad about is that if they do indeed win, we will not get another drunken interview from them this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope they win, I was shocked when they said that no girl band has ever won Best British Group, that’s so shocking to me! And if there’s any girl group that deserves it it’s Little Mix, the choreo, the performance element, the vocals, they work harder than any of the other nominees in my opinion
Who are the other nominees?

This Argentinian account on twitter saying apparently The 1975 has won...

I know people made jokes about the Brits making them attend while Perrie and Leigh are pregnant but letting them leave empty-handed but when you actually think about it, what's the point? The girls aren't performing, Leigh is clearly heavily pregnant, Perrie is pregnant too. If you're not giving them the award, should have let them stay at home and rest, especially in a pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I keep thinking I really want them to win as a massive FU to Jesy which is honestly so petty and awful. Thing is, I genuinely wouldn't have thought that if she hadn't seemed so sour about leaving and ever since. I would have just wanted them to win for them. I mean I still do - but without the added sass lol. I'd love to know how they actually feel about the situation because maybe they don't feel she's treated them badly in which case we are just being needlessly bitchy on their behalf and insulting their friend, but we won't ever know and it's so hard to think it was amiccable when Jesy has been so obviously rude about them ever since.
I don’t think it’s petty and awful at all to want that , jesy has acted hideously and petty her self in recent days/past week ..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.