Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, that thread made for (not so) light bathtime reading, now I'm not sure I can like her anymore :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know people change but I don't know how you could knowingly build a life with someone who held views like that :oops:
Yeah it’s like, can you be that nice if your other half is that nasty even now he’s not a nice person!

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it the more I feel for the other 3 regarding Jesy and her personal issues over the years. They all must have went through some tit individually but it was always all about her. Of course at points she had such a terrible time. It’s a taboo subject but being in constant close proximity to someone struggling with their mental health can be so draining, frustrating, exhausting. It was for my ex with me. It was for me with my mother. I bet there’s a lot they want to vent about but the narrative is still poor Jesy

Reactions: 12
People slating Leigh-Anne for her fiancé’s actions in the past... looks like they need any excuse to hate on her. Weird. She’s not said or done anything herself so why are people so pressed? Stay mad.

Reactions: 3
People slating Leigh-Anne for her fiancé’s actions in the past... looks like they need any excuse to hate on her. Weird. She’s not said or done anything herself so why are people so pressed? Stay mad.
I actually quite like Leigh-Anne. It's just a bit off how the theme of them as a band (female empowerment etc) doesn't fit the actions of her fiancé. He's made specific comments about black women too. She's not responsible for what he says or does, but she is able to control who she surrounds herself with.

Reactions: 19
I actually quite like Leigh-Anne. It's just a bit off how the theme of them as a band (female empowerment etc) doesn't fit the actions of her fiancé. He's made specific comments about black women too. She's not responsible for what he says or does, but she is able to control who she surrounds herself with.
I agree. What he said in the past wasn’t right and I only know of him through Leigh but he doesn’t seem to have those views now, at least he doesn’t say it. But I don’t think it’s right for her to take the brunt for what he did in the past.

This might be random but I always wondered what Perrie's relationship with other Liverpool WAGs is like. I know she's very close with Andy Robertson's girlfriend but that's about it.

Reactions: 7
I agree. What he said in the past wasn’t right and I only know of him through Leigh but he doesn’t seem to have those views now, at least he doesn’t say it. But I don’t think it’s right for her to take the brunt for what he did in the past.
I don't really think she is taking the brunt of it? Just hard to believe as a black woman she could be associated nevermind engaged to someone who held views like that, even if he has changed them (highlight the if) now. Lets hope he has changed for sure and even if he hasn't, his actions aren't her fault, but it is just weird that's all. Doesn't fit with how passionate they are as a band for issues like that, I certainly can't imagine Jade is a fan when she's such a pioneer of the LGBTQ movement. We all make mistakes but I'm sure most of us haven't held views like he has :/

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't really think she is taking the brunt of it? Just hard to believe as a black woman she could be associated nevermind engaged to someone who held views like that, even if he has changed them (highlight the if) now. Lets hope he has changed for sure and even if he hasn't, his actions aren't her fault, but it is just weird that's all. Doesn't fit with how passionate they are as a band for issues like that, I certainly can't imagine Jade is a fan when she's such a pioneer of the LGBTQ movement. We all make mistakes but I'm sure most of us haven't held views like he has :/
This is what I was trying to say, but said much more eloquently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fair point. Jade and Leigh are very close and he and Jade both follow each other on Instagram which no other member/boyfriend does in the group.

Reactions: 4
Little mix were randomly doing an interview on the radio tonight. They seemed pretty cheery and the answers to questions were as ambiguous as celebs answers always are (these girls are my sisters etc we have such a great relationship, this is the first time we've had time off bc of lock down, our new album is really good we've got new music coming out as a 3)

Reactions: 4
Leigh-Anne has been caught by the paps in her outfit for their new video. She’s not amused.

Not much of Baldy the last day or two.

We watched their last performance as a four again today and they must have known then that was it, Perrie and Jade don’t seem themselves and Perrie isn’t putting much into the routine as she normally does.

hope they bloody smash it as a 3

Reactions: 5
Leigh-Anne has been caught by the paps in her outfit for their new video. She’s not amused.

We watched their last performance as a four again today and they must have known then that was it, Perrie and Jade don’t seem themselves and Perrie isn’t putting much into the routine as she normally does.

Where can I watch their last performance as a 4 please?

Reactions: 1

Interesting you're getting that from this clip, they seem slicker than ever and they all come across like stars. I actually still feel a bit sad Jesy's left - they just worked so well together as a 4.

Reactions: 3
Knowing what we know now, it’s even shittier that Jesy bailed on The Search in the end

Interesting you're getting that from this clip, they seem slicker than ever and they all come across like stars. I actually still feel a bit sad Jesy's left - they just worked so well together as a 4.
I know it sounds silly. Even when they were doing the feedback on the show it always seemed like something wasn’t quite right between them anymore.

I agree they worked so well. Woke up to LM5 tour being on Sky again this morning and it reminded me. :/

Reactions: 2
I know it sounds silly. Even when they were doing the feedback on the show it always seemed like something wasn’t quite right between them anymore.

I agree they worked so well. Woke up to LM5 tour being on Sky again this morning and it reminded me. :/
Ya I agree 😕 on the show the other girls were very similar scoring wise, and jesy was always scoring very different to the girls and was not interested at all and didn't even pretend to be. Yep I seen that LM5 was on Sky this morning too 😞

Judging from that performance above, they could barely look at Jesy. She looked super happy, yet, the others didn't look quite as happy as usual ☹ the smiles by the other 3 were definitely fake. I genuinely feel sorry for the girls.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.