Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Jesy posting when everyone’s excited over the new confetti release 🙄 I see you

Reactions: 2
There's rumours the new version of Confetti will feature Saweetie. She's an American rapper who's doing very well.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel slightly irrationally irritated by Jesy’s Insta story? The clip of her documentary showing on W.
Also cannot stand that bald guy in the studio, he’s not funny 😒

Reactions: 2
Are they rereleasing the whole album without her??
Not sure .. at the moment all we’ve seen is a leak from Rough Trade mentioning theConfetti single featuring Saweetie.
But at £29.99 on vinyl, seems a bit wild.
But I recall Bounce Back was £20+ when released as a single.

Not sure .. at the moment all we’ve seen is a leak from Rough Trade mentioning theConfetti single featuring Saweetie.
But at £29.99 on vinyl, seems a bit wild.
But I recall Bounce Back was £20+ when released as a single.
The whole album will be repressed on vinyl for Record Store Day, not just the new version of Confetti.

On another note, just saw Jesy’s recent Instagram post with the orange wig and it’s made me so sad. The amount of editing on her waist is awful, she doesn’t even need to do it. I really feel for her.

Reactions: 3
Some people are genuinely taking that seriously as if she's mistreating the woman or something...
People are slating her for having someone in her house during Covid... this is that woman’s job, they should be grateful Perrie is helping peoples livelihoods as I know plenty people who lost jobs and have been home for months during this!

Reactions: 9
The whole album will be repressed on vinyl for Record Store Day, not just the new version of Confetti.

On another note, just saw Jesy’s recent Instagram post with the orange wig and it’s made me so sad. The amount of editing on her waist is awful, she doesn’t even need to do it. I really feel for her.
yey that’s good. Although I still would buy the single alone 😂

I was shocked by the editing too!

Jesy is in the same boat as Khloe Kardashian for me. Both are deeply affected by body image issues and societal standards for beauty but they profit/encourage/perpetuate from this at the same time. They complain but dont to anything to stop it, just keep airbrushing their IG photos. I used to have a lot of sympathy for both, and I still do to some extent but it’s hard when they lie to their young fans

Reactions: 21
Jesy is in the same boat as Khloe Kardashian for me. Both are deeply affected by body image issues and societal standards for beauty but they profit/encourage/perpetuate from this at the same time. They complain but dont to anything to stop it, just keep airbrushing their IG photos. I used to have a lot of sympathy for both, and I still do to some extent but it’s hard when they lie to their young fans
I feel for Khloe because she grew into that family and breaking free would cause a lot of issues for their 'business' + they seem to be fairly close as a family and there's a risk of losing that

Jesy though, she doesn't have that sort of pressure and I think a lot of people would appreciate her for it. There's a bit of a space for celebrities to embrace their actual bodies/imperfections and voice their issues (if they're comfortable with it). Even finding accounts that make those sort of steps without over-editing their pictures at the same time seems sort of hard

I get the feeling the more he gives interviews about his relationship with Jesy, the more needy and clingy he comes across.
True but also I think she’s definitely going to struggle to keep a relationship long term, she needs to work on herself and spend time by herself before any relationship has a real chance of working out properly long term wise.
The fact that Chris claims he never saw her without make up on is like a text book sign of not being ready for the intimacy and vulnerability that makes relationships stronger to work out.

I mean this is coming from me who’s single af because I need to do exactly the same thing, I need to time to figure myself out first!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
True but also I think she’s definitely going to struggle to keep a relationship long term, she needs to work on herself and spend time by herself before any relationship has a real chance of working out properly long term wise.
The fact that Chris claims he never saw her without make up on is like a text book sign of not being ready for the intimacy and vulnerability that makes relationships stronger to work out.

I mean this is coming from me who’s single af because I need to do exactly the same thing, I need to time to figure myself out first!
Interesting to note, thanks for sharing.

I'm only really judging what I see in the article and he just came off quite needy. I didn't know about the makeup thing. I wonder if this is the case with the other girl members. Perrie literally jumped from Zayn to Alex quite quickly. I haven't really kept dabs on L & J's love lives, but there is a lack of time being single with those two also.

Reactions: 1
Interesting to note, thanks for sharing.

I'm only really judging what I see in the article and he just came off quite needy. I didn't know about the makeup thing. I wonder if this is the case with the other girl members. Perrie literally jumped from Zayn to Alex quite quickly. I haven't really kept dabs on L & J's love lives, but there is a lack of time being single with those two also.
There were 2 years between Zayn and Alex, I don’t think it’s quick at all.

She did briefly date Luke Pasqualino a month before Alex and some other guy who had a Instagram spat with Jesy if I remember correctly.

Leighanne dated another Footballer called Jordan before Andre, don’t know much. Just did a google, the reports of a split was June 2016 and she started dating Andre in May 2016 so there was probably not long between the two!

Jade was with a member of The Struts for years, don’t know all that much either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There were 2 years between Zayn and Alex, I don’t think it’s quick at all.

She did briefly date Luke Pasqualino a month before Alex and some other guy who had a Instagram spat with Jesy if I remember correctly.

Leighanne dated another Footballer called Jordan before Andre, don’t know much. Just did a google, the reports of a split was June 2016 and she started dating Andre in May 2016 so there was probably not long between the two!

Jade was with a member of The Struts for years, don’t know all that much either!
I remember there were stories about Perrie and Joey Essex 🥴 thank god that fizzled out, cannot see those two together at all!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.