Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does to me in both these photos and the video above, she hasn't posted a lot on Instagram either and when she does it's either head shots or baggy clothing👀

Edit: I also think she looks rounder in the face of you compare this photo from today and November, she's always had a sharp jawline but it does look slightly fuller now

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why she would post that video if she really was & is still trying to keep it hush. Whatever is happening there, it really jumps in your face 😂

Reactions: 4
I saw another dancing video where all the comments said she looked pregnant. I think just because celebs don't announce things, doesn't mean they are hiding it, so she could be and just not talking about it I guess.

or yeah she could just be enjoying lockdown lol

Reactions: 4
I saw another dancing video where all the comments said she looked pregnant. I think just because celebs don't announce things, doesn't mean they are hiding it, so she could be and just not talking about it I guess.

or yeah she could just be enjoying lockdown lol
I think those comments directly on her video where she can see is so tone deaf and borderline rude. Like do these people understand that if she's not pregnant, she's going to look at those comments and think people are thinking she's fat? One thing is speculating somewhere she most likely won't see, another thing is doing in her own social media.

Reactions: 13
I think those comments directly on her video where she can see is so tone deaf and borderline rude. Like do these people understand that if she's not pregnant, she's going to look at those comments and think people are thinking she's fat? One thing is speculating somewhere she most likely won't see, another thing is doing in her own social media.
Agreed, I should have specified that I don't agree with people making those comments but just that other people think so as well. Side note but I had an eating disorder, I remember some of the times my family used to make fun of me looking "pregnant" when I was a kid, and that tit definitely influenced it

If she is pregnant tho, Im really happy for her cause I remember her saying in interviews how she wants a family

Reactions: 3
Jedward are going off one one on Twitter about their management and Syco

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else watch Roman Kemp’s documentary on BBC, a fantastic programme about men’s mental health. After his best friend took his own life and having depression himself he made that documentary to explore deeper into why boys/men don’t talk about there problems and feelings and how he and others could help. Like he really cared about what everyone had to say and really listened, he did so much more than just chat about his own life and problems.

That’s where I feel Jesy could of used her position and platform to be more involved in anti-bullying campaigns and doing so much more to help but it’s really turned into a selfish kind of attitude.

Just looking at her photos you can see how unhappy and how unconfident she really is yet trying to convince the world that she’s happy, probably trying to convince herself too!

Reactions: 15
This may seem a bit rude and I don't mean for it to be that way, also in agreement with the above, but

Is there actually any reason beyond PR that she made the documentary? I understand celebrities being more open about the struggles they face, especially mentally, but most of them can be fit into an IG post or something of the like. When you take a programme, it seems like you're sort of expected to not only share your own story but share the story of other people. Otherwise it really is just you talking about yourself and your struggles for a while and I'm not really sure how much awareness that's really going to raise. Especially when you consider that the majority of their fans are girls and they're generally more likely to find the conversation around mental health to be more 'normal' than say a guy or someone who isn't just successful and white

Reactions: 10
This may seem a bit rude and I don't mean for it to be that way, also in agreement with the above, but

Is there actually any reason beyond PR that she made the documentary? I understand celebrities being more open about the struggles they face, especially mentally, but most of them can be fit into an IG post or something of the like. When you take a programme, it seems like you're sort of expected to not only share your own story but share the story of other people. Otherwise it really is just you talking about yourself and your struggles for a while and I'm not really sure how much awareness that's really going to raise. Especially when you consider that the majority of their fans are girls and they're generally more likely to find the conversation around mental health to be more 'normal' than say a guy or someone who isn't just successful and white
See that’s where I see a clear difference between Jesy and Roman. Personally I feel like Roman, and other documentaries I’ve seen, went much further into actually trying to help other people aside from talking about their own experiences.

Even during the actual aired programmes I saw Jesy being all about her, when the other girls were in parts of it, it felt like it was still about Jesy, not about how they felt working with her.

As opposed to Roman who spoke about his experiences about himself and his best friend but the whole hour wasn’t centred around him, he took a lot of time to really listen to other people and how they feel, he provided useful information during the show and after. Pointing people in the right directions and giving some real advice for those who need it.

That’s something that I feel was missing from Jesy. She doesn’t seem to be coming across as ‘real’ at all and it’s kind of sad in a way to be honest 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why I’m disappointed in the steps that she has taken since leaving the group. She could have used her status and success,not only in the band but from that documentary, and put it to further use.

I watched that documentary when it came out and I absolutely adored her, I seen no wrong. I watched again a few weeks back and I could see through it.

jedward are bleeping brilliant 🤣 I hope they go the whole mile with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought of something else! 😂

I know it’s already been said but her thinking that she won’t be compared to other girls by being a solo act is the complete polar opposite of what’s actually going to happen.

It won’t just be the other 3 that she’ll be compared to it will literally be EVERY female solo artist, especially the younger generation of female artists.

She will always be linked to the other 3, they all will be linked to each other/compared to each other no matter what they do.

Reactions: 13

He's a lucky lad as he's punching there with my favourite Little Mix lady :D
Oh no, I can see the storm coming when the fans and the general public finds about that story 😭 that already blew up with the fandom a few weeks ago, I don't know why The Sun only wrote about it now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.