Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only funny to her and reeeeally not worth sharing .

Remember back in October time or so this hit the papers because in one of the clips Jesy looked like she didn’t give a tit and was practically rolling her eyes? (Not this particular one)

It actually annoys me that we were all drawn to her rude behaviour when in fact the rest of the girls look extremely upset and red eyed and Perrie is visibly struggling the most. I didn’t even realise til yesterday, it seems to be picking up a bit more attention on Twitter now.
What strikes me as odd in this is that the three girls are huddled together and shes slightly apart

could the fallout be because of this l`oreal deal , she maybe went ahead and did it and the other girls didnt agree ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is what i don’t understand, if she doesn’t want to be compared to the other girls then you’d think you would take a step back from social media because she must be being compared to them now more than ever and yet she’s posting even more
But if she steps back then how will we know what a great time she's having without LM in her life? If it's not posted on SM then it didn't happen 😂

Reactions: 2
But if she steps back then how will we know what a great time she's having without LM in her life? If it's not posted on SM then it didn't happen 😂
Oh yes we wouldn’t want to miss baldy on her stories 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm a little mix fan and what jesy is doing is a bigggggg kick in the teeth. She spent literally 20 seconds in the studio with the girls and on her own documentary showed that an amazing experience it was 🙄.. to her now solo best thing since sliced bread with the biggest idiot in the world pissing her self at him when there's zero banter and 2nd handedly cringing. I'm 👌👌 this to unfollowing her. I did hope she'd take a year away to work on herself but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whilst I'm putting my 20p in ... I love Jade but since she's been with Jordan what shes been wearing is like woowww but like in a rich wtf is that way

Leigh is underrated and I have a soft spot for her and has her head fully screwed on
I love Leigh ❤ She is underrated beyond belief. She has a beautiful voice, she's stunning, she comes across so kind and she has so many other talents. I really like all the girls but Leigh definitely seems like the one who is the most down to earth to me.

Reactions: 9
I'm a little mix fan and what jesy is doing is a bigggggg kick in the teeth. She spent literally 20 seconds in the studio with the girls and on her own documentary showed that an amazing experience it was 🙄.. to her now solo best thing since sliced bread with the biggest idiot in the world pissing her self at him when there's zero banter and 2nd handedly cringing. I'm 👌👌 this to unfollowing her. I did hope she'd take a year away to work on herself but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whilst I'm putting my 20p in ... I love Jade but since she's been with Jordan what shes been wearing is like woowww but like in a rich wtf is that way

Leigh is underrated and I have a soft spot for her and has her head fully screwed on
Oh I remember a few weeks ago a lot of fans were upset with Jordan as he was talking about their sex life on some podcast and how it’s so good they pass out! Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I remember a few weeks ago a lot of fans were upset with Jordan as he was talking about their sex life on some podcast and how it’s so good they pass out! Hahahahahahaha
Why would people be upset about that? Little mix diehards are really odd

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Leigh ❤ She is underrated beyond belief. She has a beautiful voice, she's stunning, she comes across so kind and she has so many other talents. I really like all the girls but Leigh definitely seems like the one who is the most down to earth to me.
I’d like her more if she wasn’t with that awful man!

Reactions: 16
Why would people be upset about that? Little mix diehards are really odd
I'm heavily involved with the fandom on social media and it can be a nightmare. Some fans are quite young so they can be a bit prudish. Which is understandable and okay at their age but they shouldn't project that into grown adults. But the worst side of the fanbase is the latin american fans. They hate all their boyfriends. They were all dragging Jordan when Jade herself has made plenty of sexual remarks and no one said anything. The same happened to Ox. They accused him of sexualising Perrie but said nothing was she was dropped dirty comments on his Instagram. They also hate him because he once playfully called a little housewife in a q&a during lockdown. Fans sometimes take things too far. They see these people are friends without realising they don't actually know them. They might want the best of the girls but they don't know enough about their lives to make a judgment.

Reactions: 10
I'm heavily involved with the fandom on social media and it can be a nightmare. Some fans are quite young so they can be a bit prudish. Which is understandable and okay at their age but they shouldn't project that into grown adults. But the worst side of the fanbase is the latin american fans. They hate all their boyfriends. They were all dragging Jordan when Jade herself has made plenty of sexual remarks and no one said anything. The same happened to Ox. They accused him of sexualising Perrie but said nothing was she was dropped dirty comments on his Instagram. They also hate him because he once playfully called a little housewife in a q&a during lockdown. Fans sometimes take things too far. They see these people are friends without realising they don't actually know them. They might want the best of the girls but they don't know enough about their lives to make a judgment.
i've seen some really intense comments from their latin american fans before! i don't get why they hate their boyfriends though is it because they want them all to be together?

Reactions: 2
i've seen some really intense comments from their latin american fans before! i don't get why they hate their boyfriends though is it because they want them all to be together?
Not really, I don't think it's about shipping. I think it's more putting the girls on a pedestal and believing no men will ever be good enough for them. It's this weird mindset of believing all men are inherently bad and the girls need to be protect from them. Also, anti-blackness definitely plays a part. None of their white exes ever got this much tit. And I have actually seen racist tweets about Alex, Andre and Jordan. And one of their most commonly used nicknames for Alex has an ableist meaning in spanish and portuguese. Last week, Brazilian fans were speculating Perrie was pregnant because of an Instagram story and they were all being very rude about the possibility of them having a child together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not really, I don't think it's about shipping. I think it's more putting the girls on a pedestal and believing no men will ever be good enough for them. It's this weird mindset of believing all men are inherently bad and the girls need to be protect from them. Also, anti-blackness definitely plays a part. None of their white exes ever got this much tit. And I have actually seen racist tweets about Alex, Andre and Jordan. And one of their most commonly used nicknames for Alex has an ableist meaning in spanish and portuguese. Last week, Brazilian fans were speculating Perrie was pregnant because of an Instagram story and they were all being very rude about the possibility of them having a child together.
that's disgusting seeing as leigh is half black! weirdos

Reactions: 4
Jesy loves the attention t
What strikes me as odd in this is that the three girls are huddled together and shes slightly apart

could the fallout be because of this l`oreal deal , she maybe went ahead and did it and the other girls didnt agree ?
It's quite obvious now that you mention it! Body language is hard to fake. I'm dying to know whether there's been a fall out.

Reactions: 1
Leigh Anne has a thread on tattle, go on there and all will be revealed 😂
Oh man, that thread made for (not so) light bathtime reading, now I'm not sure I can like her anymore :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know people change but I don't know how you could knowingly build a life with someone who held views like that :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.