Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I've not watched her this week, I'd seen she was giving it away nothing about keeping it herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ but not suprised I went off her after the plum fiasco

Screenshot_20201002-213641_Instagram.jpg

That's the last I saw

Everything she does, although I’m sure is all perfectly fine and legit, just has a whiff of something faintly dodgy about it. Especially when it seems like she’s doing you a favour but it always ends up with Mops being enriched by it. I don’t know how to explain it, but I would never get involved, or sign up to anything she recommends, as the only one who appears to benefit, ultimately, is Mops.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She took ages to declare gets money from the affiliate etc too until asa changed rules never actually said.withthr thing she's doing stm she would of known there's a chance of getting money as it says when sign up.also how fo you know going give it legitimately? Plus saying for someones phone bl? My phones never been that much so I don't understand it

Reactions: 1
I dont understand the sleeping arrangements its a tiny 2 bed flat,there's 2 little girls,a 16yo boy her and her "mr mops".a front room/dining room in one she has a "cellar" turn that to a room or a toy room at least not a cleaning store (tip it looks like)

Wonder if any mouldy pumpkins will be left in her kitchen this year

Can only imagine the smell that would hit you when you walk in her front door
O yes 3 cats a dog, a teen,a feral kid and a kitchen that constantly looks a tit hole

Reactions: 2
Miss Mops - So my daughter wants to read the bible, here is my affiliate swipe up for the one she is reading!!!

It makes my blood boil. She has very little content on her Instagram but still thinks it’s okay to make money from her followers 🤬😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong. Her dog she tried to breed and it was pregnant. It almost died from the pregnancy and lost the pups... she’s still not had it spayed. This grinds my gears 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong. Her dog she tried to breed and it was pregnant. It almost died from the pregnancy and lost the pups... she’s still not had it spayed. This grinds my gears 😡
Seriously!! I unfollowed her as if has she bread her again?

Seriously!! I unfollowed her as if has she bread her again?
I don’t know if she’s tried to breed it again but surely after the trauma last time (when she did breed), the kindest thing for the poor dog would be to have her spayed. It’s irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if she’s tried to breed it again but surely after the trauma last time (when she did breed), the kindest thing for the poor dog would be to have her spayed. It’s irresponsible
I thought she had tbh or been made to.thats made me dislike her so much more that poor little dog.if she is breeding again someone needs step in its purely for own greed,she also let her cat have babies too

Mother of the year again! Why doesn’t she keep an eye on her child? It’s constant. I think she sits at home gaming all day. Not a lot gets done around her home that’s for sure and she rarely works these days

She
Mother of the year again! Why doesn’t she keep an eye on her child? It’s constant. I think she sits at home gaming all day. Not a lot gets done around her home that’s for sure and she rarely works these days
she has said before that she games a lot which is obviously why the little one is so destructive and is left to her own devises. Her, her boyfriend and 3 children all in a 2 bedroom flat yet no one cleans or tidies it? I used to really like her account because she was quiet funny and the before and after were amazing. The only thing I’ve seen recently are ads and the rant about BLM?

• Wow
That child is feral and her account has gone to the dogs in the last few months. What's going on at all with her 🤔

Ahh as soon as I saw that blue tongue I knew that there would be some comments on here. Honestly tit like this does happen on occasion but why would you post it on social media!

I unfollowed a while back the constant aff links and no content her accounts gone down hill