Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 As if! I didn't see that.

I feel the need to do that because I don't want God knows what in my kid's food but sure hun. 😂💅
It was beginning of lockdown a question box like do you use a anti bac on everything yes no the next story asking why. She said she does on sides if cooking but there’s no need all the time a simple soap and water or plain kitchen cleaner is enough and everyone’s gone anti bac mad so that’s why germs spread as no one has an immunity to it

Let's see if keeps to 2 weeks isolation
O look I was right,you have to isolate for 14 days after returning she returned from Spain on 22/23 so isolate until 5/6sept but no shes booked eot with mil for 1st
Why put others at risk so selfish

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe the amount of swipe ups she is doing. Absolutely no content on her stories but it’s okay to sell a load of tat to people?

I cannot believe the amount of swipe ups she is doing. Absolutely no content on her stories but it’s okay to sell a load of tat to people?
Especially about hair care and products when hers looks like straw like bugger people have asked her

Reactions: 1
Just out of curiosity.... how do you get headlice if you are quarantined and social distancing? 🤔

Reactions: 3
The swipe ups are back. I would have a little more respect for her if her own house wasn’t so disgusting. I completely understand that it’s hard to get everything done when you have little ones but the older two are old enough to help, she has a boyfriend that can do his bit yet it looks like all she does is play games? So much so that she has to wear shields on her fingers! I’m waiting for the swipe up for them too!!!

and there are the swipe ups for the finger covers!! How desperate must you be for money?

I used to enjoy her content but now I’m going to unfollow I think. Spends her time promoting crap, encouraging unnecessary purchases in the current climate. She’s seems like a witch in all honesty. It’s no wonder her ‘insta’ friends don’t tend to stick around for long. I think she does have a problem with Hinch...jealousy. Also her children are feral. Instead of spending time playing games she needs to clean her pig sty, control and teach her kids Right from wrong and stop encouraging the youngest to be feral. I feel sorry for the poor teacher that child will go to in a few years. I almost feel like she doesn’t care about them as long as she’s left alone. She also must be earning a fortune to keep her 3 kids and a home going when she seems to do one odd job now and again, breaking her quarantine too the silly cow. She gives all the hacks for cleaning filth....I’m sorry but the normal person who works a job with kids, animals and a husband/wife finds the time to
Keep on top of it, it’s just disgusting.

I don’t trust anything she does when it comes to money-just very convenient
Like that plum she was doing every 3 people who signed up she got £5/£10 can't remember which it was something like that but she didn't tell anyone that for ages how much did she make!

I wonder if she knew that if enough people signed up with her code that she could gain £500 and that’s why she did it, really sneaky. I used to love her account but now it’s just full of swipe ups instead of the cleaning content she used to post.