Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is being a cod fish with Mrs Hinch and gobbling up all her sh*t.

Also cannot stand when she looks down on her clients homes.
Have to disagree with you there iv never seen carli do this..she is fantastic at what she does just wish she would do more of it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ Someone mentioned I was being talked about here, you could just ask me questions rather than assume? I have nothing to hide. #justsaying

I’ve been looking after my grandparents but as soon as they’re well enough I will resume work as normal

My biggest annoyance is why dig at Hinch in the past but now you seem to being well you know as everyone is saying up her arse?!

Reactions: 8
Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ Someone mentioned I was being talked about here, you could just ask me questions rather than assume? I have nothing to hide. #justsaying

I’ve been looking after my grandparents but as soon as they’re well enough I will resume work as normal
How much did you make from Plum? You know, the ad that you forgot to disclose?

Reactions: 7
My biggest annoyance is why dig at Hinch in the past but now you seem to being well you know as everyone is saying up her arse?!
Hi, I have never actually dug at anyone, I did however dig at the whole minky madness which I felt was beyond ridiculous at one point, especially being a cleaner and knowing there are better bloody sponges out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But aren’t we ‘all in this together’? 😜
Lol well at least you can take a bit of heat unlike all the others.

I think probably the biggest thing is the whole Mrs H situation. I know you’re gonna say you’ve got to know her now so your opinion has changed, but do you honestly think she’s harmless?

Reactions: 5
How much did you make from Plum? You know, the ad that you forgot to disclose?
I don’t think I need to give you a figure (I wouldn’t dream of asking you how much you earn), as for disclosing an ‘ad’, I started the plum thing well before all that became an issue and if you look at my highlights you’ll see I mentioned a referral from day 1. The ‘ad’ ‘af’ etc I’m getting to grips with, I don’t have an agent, no guidance from insta and have never been pulled by ASA.

Reactions: 11
This is something I have NEVER done, I do not judge people’s homes, maybe confusing me with a different account?

£5 every person, £25 is capped at 15 people...
I vividly remember you doing an end of tenancy and the house was particularly bad. It was a couple and there was slime on the carpet in the kids room and yourself and the carpet cleaner were seriously going in on this couple. It made me feel so uncomfortable and I honestly felt so sorry for them.

Reactions: 8
Lol well at least you can take a bit of heat unlike all the others.

I think probably the biggest thing is the whole Mrs H situation. I know you’re gonna say you’ve got to know her now so your opinion has changed, but do you honestly think she’s harmless?
Lol I’m pretty laid back and can take the punches so keep em up! I can only speak as I find, to me she’s always been nice, I find the whole gaining followers so quickly slightly suss (but not impossible?) The impression I got from her yesterday seemed an honest one, I think it’s all got mental very quickly. Harmless as much as anyone else, I think sometimes the followers take things to the extreme and there’s been too many of these occasions.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
LMM you are actually good at cleaning and could have such a good platform if you put your vids on YouTube and grew organically that way. The whole Mrs Hinch craze is vile but I guess you know to pick your battles.

Reactions: 5
I vividly remember you doing an end of tenancy and the house was particularly bad. It was a couple and there was slime on the carpet in the kids room and yourself and the carpet cleaner were seriously going in on this couple. It made me feel so uncomfortable and I honestly felt so sorry for them.
It was a bad end of tenancy yeah, but not once did I disrespect the family living there, It’s not something I would ever do as I’ve seen many situations and some things are beyond people’s control.

Reactions: 3
Lol I’m pretty laid back and can take the punches so keep em up! I can only speak as I find, to me she’s always been nice, I find the whole gaining followers so quickly slightly suss (but not impossible?) The impression I got from her yesterday seemed an honest one, I think it’s all got mental very quickly. Harmless as much as anyone else, I think sometimes the followers take things to the extreme and there’s been too many of these occasions.
I actually really respect this and that you have said that!
I personally have a different opinion on her as I've seen it with my own eye
But well done for coming on here and addressing a few things and addressing the whole hinch following x

Reactions: 18
It was a bad end of tenancy yeah, but not once did I disrespect the family living there, It’s not something I would ever do as I’ve seen many situations and some things are beyond people’s control.
Only saying how I felt watching it. It’s genuinely how I felt.

Reactions: 4
LMM you are actually good at cleaning and could have such a good platform if you put your vids on YouTube and grew organically that way. The whole Mrs Hinch craze is vile but I guess you know to pick your battles.
I’m working on the YouTube but it all takes time and atm I’m strapped, I’ve never paid for follows and never would so all would be organic, as far as battles tbh I’d rather not have any so stay pretty much out of it most the time.

Only saying how I felt watching it. It’s genuinely how I felt.
Sorry if that’s how it come across but really not in my nature

Reactions: 4
Ughhhh if only you spent as much time reading the ASA guidelines as you did lurking on here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I find nothing about MH harmless, on the contrary I think she's very harmful!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ughhhh if only you spent as much time reading the ASA guidelines as you did lurking on here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like I said I’m getting to grips with it but tbh I never thought I needed to as I’ve never done any paid promotion until last week, I’m not a pro/experienced ‘influencer’ so learning curves are allowed right? (I’ll try my best from now on though 🤓)

Reactions: 14
I find nothing about MH harmless, on the contrary I think she's very harmful!
Totally agree. Unfollowed LMM after that nauseating fangirl fiasco at the book signing - thought she was quite genuine before that but the performance made me feel ill :sick: :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think you’re glossing right over the MH consumer manipulation there tbh. The sales force. Not to mention the mass environmental damage. This isn’t one of those things you can tiptoe around or sit on the fence about if you want to exist in the same arena.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like I said I’m getting to grips with it but tbh I never thought I needed to as I’ve never done any paid promotion until last week, I’m not a pro/experienced ‘influencer’ so learning curves are allowed right? (I’ll try my best from now on though 🤓)
It's not just about paid promotions though, you need to declare all your plum links as AD's for example. It's really not hard and doesn't take long to read the guidelines and follow them

• Heart
Reactions: 7