Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely, why is anybody bothered if she makes money for referrals?! Its out of the companies pocket and she puts a lot of time and effort into producing good tips, the filming must make her job harder. Nobody would be able to commit the time she does for free. I like LMM, she's one of the good accounts on Instagram and if she can get something back from the time she puts in, then why not? All the big accounts are getting referral fees and sponsorships, the only paid promotions and referrals I dislike are the ones for gambling sites.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Genuinely, why is anybody bothered if she makes money for referrals?! Its out of the companies pocket and she puts a lot of time and effort into producing good tips, the filming must make her job harder. Nobody would be able to commit the time she does for free. I like LMM, she's one of the good accounts on Instagram and if she can get something back from the time she puts in, then why not? All the big accounts are getting referral fees and sponsorships, the only paid promotions and referrals I dislike are the ones for gambling sites.
We’re bothered because it’s against the ASA regulations.

Why are you even back on here? You said you weren’t going to post on tattle anymore. Go back to mumsnet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to really like her but now she's just a sell out and every story leads to a swipe up.
There she is hoping we all think she cares about our energy bills by telling us things we leave on standby cost us 10% of our bill but no it's because she has an aff swipe up to a plug that makes sure everything is switched off properly.
The womans turned into a cash cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her a while back, but she was pretty open about making money from Plum (eventually). £1500 is a drop in the ocean compared to what Hinch is making and Hinch has even said she gets her cleaning tips from LMM. Just let her have her coin

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The plum referral thing is there for friends and family really, not to dupe thousands of vulnerable followers, yes she admits now she gets a referral fee of £5 per person who joins using her link, but she didn't for months, first ad for plum was in November, first time she admitted the referral fee was April. She's as bad as Hinch in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The plum referral thing is there for friends and family really, not to dupe thousands of vulnerable followers, yes she admits now she gets a referral fee of £5 per person who joins using her link, but she didn't for months, first ad for plum was in November, first time she admitted the referral fee was April. She's as bad as Hinch in my eyes.
I knew about the referral fee back in Feb or early March... I'm not defending her but the info was out there.

Reactions: 2
LMM - instead of #af (which means nothing to most people, let’s face it), you need to hashtag clearly and properly. The best practice is #AD but #affiliate will do. This needs to be done so people know before they click that it is an affiliated link. Just putting #af isn’t good enough and it isn’t clear enough.

Be upfront, don’t try and fudge it by shortening it or putting it in a pale colour. Declare properly and people will have respect for you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shocked at the lies 😬 but she’s no diff to the others they all lie through their back teeth about money. Scared they’ll need to pay tax.

Reactions: 2
Oh I’m not sure if it’s a fear of paying tax. I think it’s a fear of ‘turning people off’ if you appear to be making money out of them.

I’m in the arena myself (nope, you won’t find me on Instagram!) and the way forward is to be upfront. Put simply, before someone reads what you’d like them to purchase, they should know it’s an ad. They should know you’ve either been paid by the brand or that you’re affiliated in some way. If that’s made crystal clear then nobody can ‘catch you out’ and there are no accusations of shady behaviour.

Honestly, I fully support women making money and as much money as possible. However, this money making shouldn’t be hidden away, pretending to your audience that you’re doing this out the good of your heart. THAT is what people, as a rule, take exception to.

MH appears to declare properly now on her links, so, for me, there’s no complaint on that front. LMM is still posting the hazy #af in a pale ‘don’t notice me’ colour and that’s not good enough. I’d actually like to see #AD - please note I may make a small percentage of you choose to make a purchase.’

It really is so simple

• Haha
Oh I’m not sure if it’s a fear of paying tax. I think it’s a fear of ‘turning people off’ if you appear to be making money out of them.

I’m in the arena myself (nope, you won’t find me on Instagram!) and the way forward is to be upfront. Put simply, before someone reads what you’d like them to purchase, they should know it’s an ad. They should know you’ve either been paid by the brand or that you’re affiliated in some way. If that’s made crystal clear then nobody can ‘catch you out’ and there are no accusations of shady behaviour.

Honestly, I fully support women making money and as much money as possible. However, this money making shouldn’t be hidden away, pretending to your audience that you’re doing this out the good of your heart. THAT is what people, as a rule, take exception to.

MH appears to declare properly now on her links, so, for me, there’s no complaint on that front. LMM is still posting the hazy #af in a pale ‘don’t notice me’ colour and that’s not good enough. I’d actually like to see #AD - please note I may make a small percentage of you choose to make a purchase.’

It really is so simple
I think you need to watch MH a little closer as she does not declare all #ads.

So LMM is now trying to flog everyone a draw string bag for make up, what happened to the make up bags she had about 6 months ago? The ones that were so good and organised and she could fit everything in?????

Pmsl at her youngest painting everything blue, you should never leave a toddler unattended, not just for this reason, for many other safety related reasons.

I’m so glad someone else remembers this. She did dislike her she used to make sly digs about follower numbers.
I remember that too. She realised if she started to lick arse she would gain followers!!! How pathetic is she 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of a 90s mum, which is no bad thing. This isn’t going to make sense to anyone but me lol. But you know, kids raised on dirt and values and custard creams.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She reminds me of a 90s mum, which is no bad thing. This isn’t going to make sense to anyone but me lol. But you know, kids raised on dirt and values and custard creams.
Haha yes!!! My children were raised in the 90’s and they were raised a lot better than the snowflakes of today society. I think LMM’s children are well brought up, polite and thoughtful. She is also really down to earth and shows her home isn’t a show home where everything is in its place and her children are spotless. Far more relatable to us ‘normal’ people than the ones who only show the best parts of their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 16