Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idkk

Chatty Member
She reminds me of a 90s mum, which is no bad thing. This isn’t going to make sense to anyone but me lol. But you know, kids raised on dirt and values and custard creams.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Mxhomes_

She hated hinch, probably still does and is acting like a proper fan girl for followers

Reactions: 21

Idkk

Chatty Member
This has crossed line into bitchiness which gives me an uneasy feeling 🤢
It’s not bitchy to express frustration. If these influencers want to make money from us, the least they can do is be arsed to learn the rules. She’s a grown woman for god’s sake. There are teenage influencers out there who have a better grasp on it than LMM pretends to.

Carli, I’m finding you a bit fake and simpering now. It’s clear you’re scared of getting on the Hinch’s bad side so you’re carefully skirting around all the issues. You’re a savvy woman. You know full well that what Hinch is doing is fucked up. You just like the notoriety that being associated with her brings you. You want to put your own popularity before everything else, fine, but fucking own it. Stop simpering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I follow LMM, and I think she follows me too. I like her, I don’t like the brown-nosing Hinch but as LMM says, there’s a thread for Hinch and LMM isn’t really gonna comment badly about her.

As for LMM house? Quite shit to mention it, if I was a cleaner as a job, as long as I cleaned properly and to a professional standard in work then that’s all I set out to do.

Fuck I’ve only got 2 kids and my house is a shit hole, well it’s clean but just untidy with 2 young kids, and LMM is bound to be the same.

I think it’s genuine that she didn’t know fully how to disclose ad’s as at the end of the day, it is new to her. Yes the word referral some people didn’t understand/know about but at the same time I get the ‘I didn’t think it needed to be an ‘ad’ because I’m not being paid by them directly to promote’. Which at least now she knows, she will need to disclose with an ‘ad’

Again, my personal opinion is that LMM isn’t 100% on hinchy, but LMM has her own company to defend and grow, if she goes slagging again or advising against something then the army will hunt her down - and if imagine that being horrible. Just think how it affected TOMM.

I still follow LMM and will keep following her. Like any account, when she starts talking about stuff that’s a bit irrelevant to me, I just skip on past it.

The only thing I didn’t really like was how arse kissy the pics of her and Mrs.H were at the weekend, but ya know, maybe just keeping the peace.

Reactions: 20

Bubu

Chatty Member
Genuinely, why is anybody bothered if she makes money for referrals?! Its out of the companies pocket and she puts a lot of time and effort into producing good tips, the filming must make her job harder. Nobody would be able to commit the time she does for free. I like LMM, she's one of the good accounts on Instagram and if she can get something back from the time she puts in, then why not? All the big accounts are getting referral fees and sponsorships, the only paid promotions and referrals I dislike are the ones for gambling sites.
We’re bothered because it’s against the ASA regulations.

Why are you even back on here? You said you weren’t going to post on tattle anymore. Go back to mumsnet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ Someone mentioned I was being talked about here, you could just ask me questions rather than assume? I have nothing to hide. #justsaying

Used to love her but she doesn’t seem to do much cleaning lately
I’ve been looking after my grandparents but as soon as they’re well enough I will resume work as normal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And the plum swipe ups..give it a rest please!! Love to know how much she has earned from those referrals alone

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Mxhomes_

Lol I’m pretty laid back and can take the punches so keep em up! I can only speak as I find, to me she’s always been nice, I find the whole gaining followers so quickly slightly suss (but not impossible?) The impression I got from her yesterday seemed an honest one, I think it’s all got mental very quickly. Harmless as much as anyone else, I think sometimes the followers take things to the extreme and there’s been too many of these occasions.
I actually really respect this and that you have said that!
I personally have a different opinion on her as I've seen it with my own eye
But well done for coming on here and addressing a few things and addressing the whole hinch following x

Dont@me

Lol I’m pretty laid back and can take the punches so keep em up! I can only speak as I find, to me she’s always been nice, I find the whole gaining followers so quickly slightly suss (but not impossible?) The impression I got from her yesterday seemed an honest one, I think it’s all got mental very quickly. Harmless as much as anyone else, I think sometimes the followers take things to the extreme and there’s been too many of these occasions.
I also respect what you have said & I’m glad you have yourself actually came on here to address us on here which is something I wish Hinch would do, not on here but to her following.

I just couldn’t understand personally why you out of all the people I watched started to praise her as someone else said I do have a few slightly differing opinions of her which is fine as we are all allowed an opinion but sadly we all who have a negative one about her either get hounded by her followers or blocked by her! I was blocked for literally replying to someone who asked her not to become someone who advertises all the time & that she didn’t get paid for swipe ups. These are the things she needs to address as a lot of those followers don’t understand & I think personally they should know she does earn money off of those things. Nobody needs to know amounts that is personal but a lot of those people do not understand how it all works which I think is what most of us get our backs up about as it’s just nice to be honest as you are yourself, she also needs to address all this chemical mixing people are doing. I am by no means saying this her fault but as the majority of these people are her followers, I do think this is something she needs to address along with some of the things she does herself. I have noticed she hasn’t sprayed Lenor for awhile, which to me screams she realises now that it wasn’t safe but instead of inform her followers she now just uses Fabreeze, but her followers are still spraying fabric softener everywhere, including children's & animals bedding which is dangerous & harmful. She has such a large platform & I personally am very surprised Gleam has not already made her address these issues. I just feel like if she was an honest caring woman who cared as much as she claims she does about her followers she would address these things.

• Heart

Choochoo

She reminds me of a 90s mum, which is no bad thing. This isn’t going to make sense to anyone but me lol. But you know, kids raised on dirt and values and custard creams.
Haha yes!!! My children were raised in the 90’s and they were raised a lot better than the snowflakes of today society. I think LMM’s children are well brought up, polite and thoughtful. She is also really down to earth and shows her home isn’t a show home where everything is in its place and her children are spotless. Far more relatable to us ‘normal’ people than the ones who only show the best parts of their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Nikkijj

I find nothing about MH harmless, on the contrary I think she's very harmful!
Totally agree. Unfollowed LMM after that nauseating fangirl fiasco at the book signing - thought she was quite genuine before that but the performance made me feel ill :sick: :sick:

• Heart
I

I do not spark joy

I don’t think I need to give you a figure (I wouldn’t dream of asking you how much you earn), as for disclosing an ‘ad’, I started the plum thing well before all that became an issue and if you look at my highlights you’ll see I mentioned a referral from day 1. The ‘ad’ ‘af’ etc I’m getting to grips with, I don’t have an agent, no guidance from insta and have never been pulled by ASA.
More word games. I thought we were "all in this together" 🙄:sleep:🤮. Damn right you should be stating "guys I've made this much £?? from your plumb sign ups, so thank you for your support". CLEARLY stating (instead of being sneaky underhand & manipulative) each time you post AGAIN (because conveniently "someone" has asked) that you make money off the back of your relentless swipe up's for plumb, and Amazon for that matter! Do the decent thing, be honest and tell people EACH time you do a swipe up that you will make something off their swipe up's so they have the choice to knowingly support you and not just be used. Honestly will get you a lot further in my book! You claim to be honest but your behaviour just becomes increasingly shadier.

You're just Hinch on a smaller scale with your animal tested product purchases & promotion (both cleaning products & personal care) while fawning over your dog, the hypocrisy is something else. Supporting horse racing, promoting endless consumerism, being a materialistic tw*t, buying tat, promoting some absolutely sh*t products, not declaring gifts, not using #ad, telling your followers to follow some very questionable accounts, you post pictures and videos of a toddler in a nappy, post evidence of the poor kid eating sudacrem several times, have you got any common sense when it comes to kids and the internet FFS!!

You need to reign your ego in and pull your head out of Hinch's ass it's embarrassing!!

Don't come on here trying to butter people up and worm your way out of your disgusting behaviour. Take on board what people are saying and do the right thing or you will continue to be called out and rightly so.

• Heart

TrulyScrumptious

Had to sadly unfollow Carli today cants take any more of the #indysarmy and the poo pics . I understand kids can get into stuff when your back is turned but this has gone beyond the joke at this stage .

Mahaholsh

When I first started following hinch I was in an extremely low place, then finding the likes of you (lmm) where so different and yet inspiring, you was extremely relatable, funny. Then over time It’s just like your not that bothered about anything that dosent involve a swipe up or hinch (yeah I understand wanting to make money off insta, you have a large following why not! But Jesus, I’ve bought so much crap that everyone recommended over time that I just felt like you wanted my money 🤷🏾‍♀️) . You all got me Inspired to make my own account. I was a mini hincher thankfully I’ve seen the light. But my god, I can’t remember the last time I saw you been funny and normal, you, mancleany, lanthem and crew; have just started your own club, and that none of your followers are as important any more.

Think about all us people at home who are just wanting to be a part of something; we’re not just shit on your shoe.

I’m thankful I started my page. I’ve met some beautiful people who I talk to every day and hopefully have some friends for life.

But a lot of you are taking the piss of us that are sitting at home watching, especially us with real mental health issues.

(I also should have probably read this before posting, just went with how I feel and ended up with this!)

Sunnyshine

Fair play to LMM for coming on here to answer peoples questions etc. I don’t think many accounts would do that.

She’s said she’s taken peoples comments on board and will be sure to do the #ad thingy properly.

Personally I think she’s gone from making sly digs and Hinch to worshipping her, but that’s her choice.

I’d like to ask your honest opinion on the Hinch yourself poor book. Do you think the world needed it? In your professional opinion, does this book add anything to the world of cleaning (I use the word loosely, as we all know Hinch is not cleaning, she’s spraying diluted crap)?

• Heart
My biggest annoyance is why dig at Hinch in the past but now you seem to being well you know as everyone is saying up her arse?!
Hi, I have never actually dug at anyone, I did however dig at the whole minky madness which I felt was beyond ridiculous at one point, especially being a cleaner and knowing there are better bloody sponges out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
S

SherlockHuns

@Little Miss Mops
I like you. I've actually bought a product recommended by you because it was labelled gifted, and I know if you don't like something you will say so. I also get a lot of the stuff you say you are just joking and you have spoken out before about the crazy die hard fans. I think you could be clearer sometimes, but think you have improved. But please do read the ASA guide as it's there to protect not just you but your followers, who might not understand instagram advertising in depth. There are a lot of those people out there, proof is in the posts they are writing on Facebook groups, etc saying Mrs H doesn't earn from swipe ups.

I understand you are not ultimately responsible for Mrs H and her actions, I think it's just got to a point where people are quite angry and wish people could start seeing it for what it is. Obviously you do like Mrs H, as you have said you met her and liked her and it isn't down to people to tell you you should think any differently. There is some pretty uncalled for stuff on here about her, some wild rumours, but I would urge you to skip those posts and look at the truth of what people are saying.

Like I said, I know you would say if you didn't like a product, hinch isn't like that. She orders something from ebay or gets something gifted and before she's had a chance to even use it and see what it's like, there's a swipe up for it. It's really unethical to recommend something to people when you're making money from that sale and you have no idea of the quality, if it works etc. Like the lady said earlier, she bought a tray for the fridge because hinch recommended it, hinch doesn't even use it anymore. How many of those trays were sold and how much did she make?

She's now using febreeze, even plugging it in her book and giving it away in a goody bag. She's never used febreeze until recently, when she got a paid deal to use it. It just seems wrong that she's promoting something she wouldn't naturally choose herself because she's being paid to.

I do understand she isn't responsible for some of the dangerous things people have done with products they have bought because she uses them, but at the same time she has never properly or regularly warned people about safety. When she did it was a huff eye roll post. She has a responsibility to 2 million to say 'stay safe' when they're using hazardous chemicals she has promoted. She regularly cleans without gloves. She previously used to promote cleaning product mixing and was quite spiteful when challenged. People have been injured following her tips but she refuses any responsibility, stating 'we're all adults'. Yes we are, but there lies the danger of influencers, even adults can be advertised to 24/7 and not even realise its happening hence the need for the ASA and why advertising is so heavily regulated. Some of her followers are vulnerable.

Anyway after my long rant, I'm not trying to change your mind on Mrs Hinch, as that's no ones place but maybe trying to help you to see her from another perspective and see why there's so much anger around about her, and maybe get you to see why people wouldn't want you to be the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chillinjay123

The thing that bugs me a little LMM is I’ve followed you since about 5k and I recollect numerous times you used ton dig out Mrs Hinch especially in those late night lives that soon got deleted in the cold light of day. I’m not saying your a horrible person not at all but just be honest for so long you obviously were not her biggest fan (we all remember) but it seemed as soon as you thought she could help you with your following you now think she’s amazing, it’s just the double standards I find a bit hard to swallow. I personally stopped watching when every other story was about plum savings, yes I know a girl has gotta make a buck but it was constant and by the sounds of it it still is. It’s just sad how people will sell out just for followers you used to be so relatable.