Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugger... Just seen I was too late.

@Little Miss Mops I've just seen an absolute plethora of Hinch swipe ups. You MUST be thinking wtf or cringing a little bit? The majority of people buying probably haven't much spare money. The person selling it has shitloads. Does this sit well with you Carli? You've liked my other posts .. Can you answer this one? I won't be asking you about this any more but ffs... Is this really what you support? Do you really think this is ok?

Reactions: 3
@Little Miss Mops I've just seen an absolute plethora of Hinch swipe ups. You MUST be thinking wtf or cringing a little bit? The majority of people buying probably haven't much spare money. The person selling it has shitloads. Does this sit well with you Carli? You've liked my other posts .. Can you answer this one? I won't be asking you about this any more but ffs... Is this really what you support? Do you really think this is ok?
I don’t agree with everything influencers do and putting every purchase you make on a swipe up I personally wouldn’t do, but I only control my account. Hope this helps 😉

Reactions: 12
I really respect Carli for coming on here and how she has conducted herself, here. I also unfollowed after the hinch book signing stories, and would love to follow again if I thought there would be no more hinch brown nosing.

Reactions: 9
I really respect Carli for coming on here and how she has conducted herself, here. I also unfollowed after the hinch book signing stories, and would love to follow again if I thought there would be no more hinch brown nosing.
She will always brown nose until hinch actually does something nasty to her 💩

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her house is very "unclean" for a cleaner ?

I think that’s a bit harsh tbh, LMM works, has 3 children and has been looking after her grandparents. I don’t think any of us can maintain a pristine house 24/7. We all have or have had untidy times and I think there is a big difference between unclean and untidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think that’s a bit harsh tbh, LMM works, has 3 children and has been looking after her grandparents. I don’t think any of us can maintain a pristine house 24/7. We all have or have had untidy times and I think there is a big difference between unclean and untidy.
Anyone else think her house is very "unclean" for a cleaner ?
Hey, I'm a self employed cleaner and when I've been out cleaning, 6 to 7 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean. I haven't got any small children either but if I had I'd rather spend it with them than clean. Cleaning can be done anytime, children aren't small long. Cherish the time with them before you blink and they're angry teenagers what know everything 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Miss Mops you know you hate Mrs Hinch you are so envious of all her followers why pretend you like her when you don’t is this just to try gain followers?

Reactions: 8
Hey, I'm a self employed cleaner and when I've been out cleaning, 6 to 7 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean. I haven't got any small children either but if I had I'd rather spend it with them than clean. Cleaning can be done anytime, children aren't small long. Cherish the time with them before you blink and they're angry teenagers what know everything 🤣
I agree. And I really did like Carli, although the way she is about hunch has disappointed me. Just my opinion. I guess cos when I first followed on Instagram I thought she was so real and relateable but I think the money opportunities are too tempting for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Miss Mops you know you hate Mrs Hinch you are so envious of all her followers why pretend you like her when you don’t is this just to try gain followers?
👏🏼👏🏼 Exactly that! Who needs enemies when your own ‘supporter’ doesn’t like you.

Carli has put up many support posts in favour of MH, then in not so many words, questions her ‘genuine’ follow amount and makes it clear on here she’s not keen on her, stories like she’s excited to see MH at the book signing, then makes out like she bumped into her on a day out. Obviously just to gain followers.

She 100% used to dig at MH in her stories.
Obviously that got her hate so she decides to play the game instead.

In my opinion that makes her as fake as Hinch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This has opened my eyes now. You have basically threw hinch under the bus by all your comments on here. You say all in this together but you have just shown us that you'll walk all over somebody If it means you might be liked a bit more by a group of people. Every comment here made by you hasn't been supportive in anyway towards your 'friend'. In fact it's quite cringeworthy seeing how much your trying to butter us up. Do you really not have any morals? You have basically said that you didn't go to the signing to see grinch you just happened to plan a trip on the same day. 🙈 oh dear. Your comments are a prime example how you are all not together and would turn on each other faster than you can do a mention. Tell me it is not just me that's had their eyes opened here? Definetly shows that she doesn't give a monkeys about her 'friend's' or morals. You have gone down in my estimate. You are just as bad as her now. A few anonymous people call you out over this and you would rather not go against the grain and defend your friend. I would be so disappointed if my 'friend' handled all these comments the way you have. Let's hope grinch doesn't give you any more prime time after seeing this.

Does anyone else remember the live she did at midnight when she was drunk and her daughter was still in her school uniform? However she is telling us to concentrate on our actual life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow LMM, and I think she follows me too. I like her, I don’t like the brown-nosing Hinch but as LMM says, there’s a thread for Hinch and LMM isn’t really gonna comment badly about her.

As for LMM house? Quite tit to mention it, if I was a cleaner as a job, as long as I cleaned properly and to a professional standard in work then that’s all I set out to do.

duck I’ve only got 2 kids and my house is a tit hole, well it’s clean but just untidy with 2 young kids, and LMM is bound to be the same.

I think it’s genuine that she didn’t know fully how to disclose ad’s as at the end of the day, it is new to her. Yes the word referral some people didn’t understand/know about but at the same time I get the ‘I didn’t think it needed to be an ‘ad’ because I’m not being paid by them directly to promote’. Which at least now she knows, she will need to disclose with an ‘ad’

Again, my personal opinion is that LMM isn’t 100% on hinchy, but LMM has her own company to defend and grow, if she goes slagging again or advising against something then the army will hunt her down - and if imagine that being horrible. Just think how it affected TOMM.

I still follow LMM and will keep following her. Like any account, when she starts talking about stuff that’s a bit irrelevant to me, I just skip on past it.

The only thing I didn’t really like was how arse kissy the pics of her and Mrs.H were at the weekend, but ya know, maybe just keeping the peace.

Reactions: 20
I don’t mind lmm she’s a decent cleaner, don’t like how she dont spay her pets, first the dog getting rushed in to the vets due to the birth going wrong and now her cat has had kittens.

• Angry
So lovely of her to send Twink cash for a pamper. Shame Twink shared her name publically though.....eek!