Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a nothing on insta, a flea on the arse..I can see all the shameless bollocks. Yet the big accounts can't! Why is that?🤔

Reactions: 13
Im a nothing on insta, a flea on the arse..I can see all the shameless bollocks. Yet the big accounts can't! Why is that?[emoji848]
That's the difference between a person with morals and a person who will sell their followers down the river for a bottle of astonish. It's not that they can't see it, it's that they pretend it's not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a few messages this morning asking if I am the reason for Mrs Hinchs story, I can assure you I am not, I would sit in a corner and cry alone before running to anybody, let alone Mrs Hinch. Just getting that out there to be sure.

Reactions: 10
It’s almost as if the big accounts have an incentive...hmm...
You'd sure think so!

I’ve had a few messages this morning asking if I am the reason for Mrs Hinchs story, I can assure you I am not, I would sit in a corner and cry alone before running to anybody, let alone Mrs Hinch. Just getting that out there to be sure.
I'd like to bet that didn't happen. She's seen it or been told of this thread and boom! Nice little intro into her being trolled.

Reactions: 4
All sarcasm and bitchiness aside guys, I AM taking note of what is being said as I do CARE, I don’t share a load of messages from followers (have you noticed?) as they dm me so I assume they appreciate privacy, doesn’t mean I don’t get them, I answer everything I can, I do not block anybody for an ‘opinion’ and I always try and see both sides of any story (shoot me). This is why I’m here, not to slate, not to take the piss but to set the record straight of what I’M about.
Can someone #gift me a sewing machine so I can stitch my sides back together.
Sewing Not my thing but I’m more than happy to send you a sponge for all those tears through laughing 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All sarcasm and bitchiness aside guys, I AM taking note of what is being said as I do CARE, I don’t share a load of messages from followers (have you noticed?) as they dm me so I assume they appreciate privacy, doesn’t mean I don’t get them, I answer everything I can, I do not block anybody for an ‘opinion’ and I always try and see both sides of any story (shoot me). This is why I’m here, not to slate, not to take the piss but to set the record straight of what I’M about.

Sewing Not my thing but I’m more than happy to send you a sponge for all those tears through laughing 😆
If I were you, ok I'm not and never will I'd be peeved reet off. From what I have read, you clean for a living? You know your onions etc...someone comes along and makes a killing from doing very little real cleaning! She's hailed as some sort of cleaning goddess! That would piss on my bloody chips!

Reactions: 23
Fair play carli you came on here and answered honestly in my opinion just a pity hinch wouldn’t address the issues everyone has with her!

Reactions: 25
@Little Miss Mops you are a fab cleaner, I think you would make more money building your cleaning business to the point where you take on staff/ franchise etc then with swipe ups. I know Mrs Hinch is raking it in but she has invested in management, pr etc.
People are willing to pay for cleaners & you could have a right little earner and it would be a good honest business.

I don't mean to sound patronising btw.

Reactions: 10
Im a nothing on insta, a flea on the arse..I can see all the shameless bollocks. Yet the big accounts can't! Why is that?🤔
Because they’re all in this together, whilst the rest of us are excluded from the gang (thank goodness!)

Reactions: 4
Fair play to LMM for coming on here to answer peoples questions etc. I don’t think many accounts would do that.

She’s said she’s taken peoples comments on board and will be sure to do the #ad thingy properly.

Personally I think she’s gone from making sly digs and Hinch to worshipping her, but that’s her choice.

I’d like to ask your honest opinion on the Hinch yourself poor book. Do you think the world needed it? In your professional opinion, does this book add anything to the world of cleaning (I use the word loosely, as we all know Hinch is not cleaning, she’s spraying diluted crap)?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to genuinely enjoy watching LMM in the early days but once the plum savings thing started it literally done my head every 5th story mentioned it, she’s seems a different person than when she started out
That's exactly why I unfollowed her too, more irritating than a dose of thrush 😜

More word games. I thought we were "all in this together" 🙄:sleep:🤮. Damn right you should be stating "guys I've made this much £?? from your plumb sign ups, so thank you for your support". CLEARLY stating (instead of being sneaky underhand & manipulative) each time you post AGAIN (because conveniently "someone" has asked) that you make money off the back of your relentless swipe up's for plumb, and Amazon for that matter! Do the decent thing, be honest and tell people EACH time you do a swipe up that you will make something off their swipe up's so they have the choice to knowingly support you and not just be used. Honestly will get you a lot further in my book! You claim to be honest but your behaviour just becomes increasingly shadier.

You're just Hinch on a smaller scale with your animal tested product purchases & promotion (both cleaning products & personal care) while fawning over your dog, the hypocrisy is something else. Supporting horse racing, promoting endless consumerism, being a materialistic tw*t, buying tat, promoting some absolutely sh*t products, not declaring gifts, not using #ad, telling your followers to follow some very questionable accounts, you post pictures and videos of a toddler in a nappy, post evidence of the poor kid eating sudacrem several times, have you got any common sense when it comes to kids and the internet FFS!!

You need to reign your ego in and pull your head out of Hinch's ass it's embarrassing!!

Don't come on here trying to butter people up and worm your way out of your disgusting behaviour. Take on board what people are saying and do the right thing or you will continue to be called out and rightly so.
I couldn't have put it better myself, spot on analogy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Little Miss Mops Hinch finally did a swipe up for that ridiculous bird bench. It's sold out. If she's not yet a millionaire she's not far off. Does she need the money from swipe ups still? I think not. Is she donating the proceeds to the rspb? Because omg that would be fab - she'd be using her reach and financial power to benefit others. BUT. I rather think the £ from the stupid little bird bench will be lining her pocket. Now if that doesn't scream greed and selfishness (both extremely ugly character traits) I don't know what does. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable. I cannot believe you don't agree that she's a money grabber. I'm only raising this with you because you seem so up her arse even trying to defend her this morning. After the messages you read on here, I'm assuming/hoping you think this is pretty poor taste??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I totally agree... an her own house is like a shiteehole...
Mum? 😆

Right guys I’m gonna love you and leave you, I do think people are slightly misunderstood about this site after chatting to a few of you, I think it’s just a difference of opinion and last time I checked there was no wrong in that, (maybe something’s are taken a little too far sometimes but again, that’s just my opinion and also allowed right?) I think I’ve addressed all I needed to and will take on board the comments made throughout this thread (not taking the piss) it’s been educating and always is nice to hear different views. Shame some people jump in and make things personal 🙄 especially when last time I checked I’ve not invited them around for tea lately 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey ho, wouldn’t do for us all to be the same. Any questions? I always try and get through my dms on insta so feel free to message me if you feel the need 📬.... Enjoy your tattling 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36