Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met Nikki in real life she was pleasant not entirely interested in speaking to myself and my mam but it was in her pop up shop so I thought she’s busy but when she walked away my Mam commented something I can’t un-see since she said she has shark eyes like she’s missing something her eyes don’t hold any emotion and it’s so true.
Her talking about being stalked I’ve a feeling it’s 99% lies and only being brought up because other people are being “trolled” far be it from Nikki to be left out of anything. My friend also works for a furniture store who was sent an email with photos attached of a sofa chair and Mirror she liked saying she’ll do them an advertising deal with they want to collaborate with her, they declined her generous offer but it made me wonder is that how she’s pumping out the collab’s that she’s contacting the company.

Reactions: 8
O she totally contacts these companies herself, and asks them what she wants, there is no way they would all come to her. Like support irish businesses by actually paying for what you get and giving them a shout out, far kinder thing to do then just always up for the freebie. You don’t see the likes of pippa and so sue at it, and they like her all business women . She needs to get a bit of class !!

Reactions: 5
What link?
It’s been deleted. It was a link and when you clicked on it it brought you into Instagram so I assume it was to send little now pip a notification about whose account is attached to Instagram

Reactions: 1
She posted a link here? Someone seems very bothered for someone not bothered! Has she heard of GDPR?

Reactions: 7
Girls I actually meant to get back on last night to ask ( as I said ,new to it so had never heard of a few of these people in my life )

Is this calling out the negativity/trolls / nasty comments only a new thing or was that always the case , I went to look at that Aoibhe ( had no idea why they wer calling her Eefa as I assumed it was like Aoibheann 😂) and the numbers had massively increased following the crying post , it absolutely works initially ( until it backfires , people will still continue to give their opinion )

I can tell you straight out that there’s people I think like me and probably don’t and even neighbours on our road question how does so no so manage this & that, now multiply that by thousands and of course people will question it . But you chose to put it out there not everyone will think it’s great. Maybe they are under the impression we should all like them regardless.

Reactions: 5
She had it up about needing new back garden furniture & was on liking everything on that hennessy page, the amount of free stuff its actually ridiculous & has it plastered all over her lbp page I just don't know why its all not separate & have it on her personall account. There's always going to be treads about certain people just get over yourself

Reactions: 2
Oh and to add again , they have to know deep down it’s someone close who is betraying their trust , so it’s likely she has probably had that coffee with them multiple times already 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Girls I actually meant to get back on last night to ask ( as I said ,new to it so had never heard of a few of these people in my life )

Is this calling out the negativity/trolls / nasty comments only a new thing or was that always the case , I went to look at that Aoibhe ( had no idea why they wer calling her Eefa as I assumed it was like Aoibheann 😂) and the numbers had massively increased following the crying post , it absolutely works initially ( until it backfires , people will still continue to give their opinion )

I can tell you straight out that there’s people I think like me and probably don’t and even neighbours on our road question how does so no so manage this & that, now multiply that by thousands and of course people will question it . But you chose to put it out there not everyone will think it’s great. Maybe they are under the impression we should all like them regardless.
Exactly. If you choose to share your whole life online and are happy to accept thousands of euro worth of free stuff then you have to take what comes with it. It’s starting to feel like people can’t have an opinion without being called a troll. Do these people not realise that they’re nothing without the people following them?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. If you choose to share your whole life online and are happy to accept thousands of euro worth of free stuff then you have to take what comes with it. It’s starting to feel like people can’t have an opinion without being called a troll. Do these people not realise that they’re nothing without the people following them?
Absolutely. One disagreement or difference of opinion and you are a troll, negative etc.Not everyone is going to like everyone. That is life. That's not their business. But when they put out their business to the masses you are going to get comments especially if people think it's too much of something. Who ever is ' stalking' her knows her and if it is stalking you are foolish for putting your life online and your childrens. Ridiculous putting your child online anyway. If she hadn't of done that live the other day this thread would have fizzled out. Just shows bad or good it's all attention.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have it in her own page cuz she has 27 thousand followers where’s LBP has 70, if she did put it in her own page she wouldn get all the freebies cuz not as many people would see it . But don’t forget she did do a poll asking which page to do it on 🤔🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. One disagreement or difference of opinion and you are a troll, negative etc.Not everyone is going to like everyone. That is life. That's not their business. But when they put out their business to the masses you are going to get comments especially if people think it's too much of something. Who ever is ' stalking' her knows her and if it is stalking you are foolish for putting your life online and your childrens. Ridiculous putting your child online anyway. If she hadn't of done that live the other day this thread would have fizzled out. Just shows bad or good it's all attention.
Yep she can broadcast her opinions of people on social welfare and that’s perfectly fine but if anyone questions the vulgar amount of freebies she accepts then you obviously are very unhappy in your own life or you’re a disgusting troll. Your one Superstylesabby preaching constantly about being in contact with “powerful people” on a mission to make forums like this illegal and saying people need to be “accountable” for what they post. Obviously that only applies to the regular joe soap, no accountability for the untouchable floggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When terri was with Andrea roche agency gavin rang Andrea trying to get nikki on her books as an influencer telling her terri and nikki would do thing together. Andrea said her content wasn't interesting enough!! This was a few years ago! Gav is very much a force behind a lot of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When you think about it, the absolute hypocrisy of Nikki to preach to her followers about being kind and focusing on their own lives when she spends an hour of her free time ranting about the trolls and has been so mean to a few of her followers by publicly naming and shaming them for expressing an opinion.

The other day Dorieann Garrihy posted a message she got from a follower, with their name blanked out, saying she was tit on the radio and they hoped she got fired, etc. People asked her why she didn't publicise the sender's name and Dorieann said that 1.) That would be giving them a platform and 2). She doesn't know what kind of terrible day that person has had and maybe they are just lashing out at the first person they encounter to get their frustration out. She didn't excuse the behaviour but it was a much more refined way to handle that kind of message, from someone about 10 years younger than Nikki.

Nikki could do with learning some class and maturity.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.