Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m fuming looking at her story! That video is dangerous propaganda that she is spreading around! Did anyone take the survey? More people agreeing with her that they’re done with it all then to keep ploughing ahead. I bleeping hope I don’t run into her in the Pavillions with no mask coz I will shame her whether she has children with her not! I was there yesterday and someone was up my arse with a pram and I said it to her to stand back and respect my personal space and her reaction was that I was overreacting and she was wearing a mask! I’m heavily pregnant and I want nobody breathing or coughing on me. I only leave the house for essential things. Found myself on the brink of breaking down. People taking off their masks to have the chats with people close up or people wearing masks on their chins! They are the stupid fuckers that need to wake up! They need to get COVID to realise that it is real! Nikki saying she’s afraid to speak her mind on this because of all the shaming. When was this woman ever afraid to speak her mind?
She's afraid to speak her mind on the matter of being anti-vax/anti-mask because she knows it'll affect her business and her following, I am absolutely DISGUSTED!! I used to like her and her products, and only came on here for the goss when looking at other threads but this, I am done. I honestly hope anyone who actually looked at that video unfollows her, upmost selfishness!!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear dear!!! Poor Nikki 🤣 She is your typical “you can’t tell me what to do”

That Dr is a chiropractor and a long time anti vaxer who is jumping on the Covid crisis to further his HIGHLY dangerous argument.

When did you first hear of him Nikki?? Have you been a long term follower and supporter of his?? Or is it just a recent thing to suit your agenda??

Extremely dangerous but sure she’s always right. I just hope it doesn’t darken their doorstep as trust me the long term affects are terrifying.

Reactions: 20
I think she just put the final nail in her business! Shocking attitude and I guess that means none of her kids are vaccinated! I knew she was against antibiotics and medication in general but im surprised to see this. I hope Tony kealys end their association with her

Reactions: 12
Hard to believe she has a preschool with that attitude, I would swiftly be pulling my kids from there. She is infuriatingly stupid.

Reactions: 13
People need to report the post. Mark it as inappropriate and then hit the false information button. Stupid idiot.

Reactions: 9
Ha, Nikki's Gavin obviously doesn't think Covid is something to be worried about....says it all about their lack of intelligence!

Hi Nikki and Gav!!!
I suppose they’re so far up their own holes they haven’t seen the devastation it causes. Delighted that they are so confident that it’ll never darken their door. Do they not realise that testing is done to confirm asymptomatic super spreaders too! bleeping idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All we are being asked to do is wear a mask not sign up for war! Anyway, the government have nothing to do with the virus, they didn't create it! Listen to the Medics and not Dr Google!

Reactions: 8
Like her or loathe her, it’s hard not to be taken a back that she’s endorsing that video.

Reactions: 5
She only wants to go away on a holiday. Her dance business was closed due to new level 3. She doesn’t give 2 hoots about any of her dancers, she just wants the money. If my child was in her preschool I’d be pulling her out of it ASAP and if I had an older child/teenager I’d definitely wouldn’t allow them to attend her dance studio ever again. As for her hubby Gavin shur if Nikki saids jump he’ll ask how high... morons the 2 of them... actually the whole family are...

Reactions: 20
Ha, Nikki's Gavin obviously doesn't think Covid is something to be worried about....says it all about their lack of intelligence!

Hi Nikki and Gav!!!
I don't even know where to begin with that.. what an absolute dope. How does he not understand how unwell with SEVERE SYMPTOMS it makes some people?! twit.

Does that mean she hasn’t vaccinated Jayden or poppy?? I really hope this video comes back to bite her in the ass 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Have to say, I am really honestly shocked by that video she’s shared. I’ve messaged her from it & im sure I’ll be blocked, def won’t be answered that’s for sure.
Like someone else said her own mother died from cancer, she has a brand new baby and 2 other small children. My God. What is actually wrong with this person?
It genuinely has shocked me this evening to see that. How people are so selfish & cruel is beyond me. Never mind Covid, the fact that she must be an anti vacs too again has me stunned.
What is wrong with people? Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay 2m apart & let’s protect the ones that can’t protect themselves.
Unfollowed and will never buy anything from her so long as I live & actually the more people that unfollow & report etc the more it’ll hit her where it hurts.....her pocket!
Horrified 😭

Reactions: 12
Oh dear dear!!! Poor Nikki 🤣 She is your typical “you can’t tell me what to do”

That Dr is a chiropractor and a long time anti vaxer who is jumping on the Covid crisis to further his HIGHLY dangerous argument.

When did you first hear of him Nikki?? Have you been a long term follower and supporter of his?? Or is it just a recent thing to suit your agenda??

Extremely dangerous but sure she’s always right. I just hope it doesn’t darken their doorstep as trust me the long term affects are terrifying.

And Chiropractors are NOT doctors Nikki! They're not even recognised by the medical profession....you'd need a physiotherapist who ain't a virologist either!

Wouldn't let my kids near her school ever!

Reactions: 7
Have to say I'm shocked Jesus, I unfollowed both pages a good while ago but my god I cant believe she posted this. Surprised she has these views with Terrie working as a nurse.

There is a certain demographic of people that like Nikki have no respect for the rules and won't do what's being asked, very ones that I see commenting on Facebook that no matter what their little darlings will be going trick or treating not caring about whose house they are going to or who they might infect. Same people meeting up with loads of people and breaking lockdown back in march and april. No respect at all.

this whole thing has shown how selfish and inconsiderate some infleuncers are. Hope Nikki takes heed of people messaging her their view and not go on the attack and insult people like she usually does when she reads things she doesn't want to read. Interesting to see what else she will post now.

Have reportee her story and Gavin's story to Instagram for false information re Covid (just in case you were wondering Nikki and Gavin!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.