Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord i hate when any family member of Nikkis has a birthday..literally spends the day uploading years old pics & videos to her stories🙄🙄Find it sooo boring & self indulgant

Reactions: 10
I really don't understand why there's a constant over sharing of pictures of your kids. What does she want to gain from the over sharing? Modeling/acting careers? I'm sorry but no, I couldn't do it and thankfully don't. Ok if the kids want to do modeling great go for it but leave it to the brand to post.

Is she thinking about when they're older? When kids are older they may feel exposed since their images were posted without their consent. I strongly feel a child of under 8 can not give the consent that's required because they don't understand the dangers of the internet.

Also we all know there will be loads in her house or her dad's house which is extremely infuriating when the guidelines strongly suggest that visitors from 1 other household to a max of 6 only OR your own household. It's infuriating for anyone to be doing this not just her 🤬 I had to make a very tough decision to stop visiting my ill mum to try and protect her from this virus but I feel I'm wasting my time because of others have no respect for the guidelines. What's the point 🤷
She herself is not interesting or educated or has anything valuable to say so she has to over expose the children for content . Nikki herself wants to have a following but is very dull so the children fill the gap . The balloons etc are completely over the top for this child’s birthday :theb amount of presents is unreal and not needed . When pippa is a nightmare teenager let’s all remember this . She is setting them up for a life of assuming that material gifts is happiness .. all so fake and shallow . In 5 years Nikki will be a no one

Reactions: 7
100% agree..... your nearly feel this is the norm and its not atall....they are quiet on it today probably having a party but not wanting to post in case they reported

Reactions: 5
Oh Lord i hate when any family member of Nikkis has a birthday..literally spends the day uploading years old pics & videos to her stories🙄🙄Find it sooo boring & self indulgant
Same😤 tap tap tap as quick as possible👍🏻

100% agree..... your nearly feel this is the norm and its not atall....they are quiet on it today probably having a party but not wanting to post in case they reported
Definitely breaking restrictions, but nothing new there... thet do as they please ALWAYS🙄

I know I’m mostly jealous cos I’m over here struggling to fit in my size 16s but there was NO need for Nikki to advertise the fact she is wearing xs in her leggings but also got xxs 🙄🙄
They weren’t gifted (for a change) so it was purely for attention, isn’t she great 9 weeks post partum able to wear xxs!! That and probably looking for some collab or something 🤬

• Angry
I know I’m mostly jealous cos I’m over here struggling to fit in my size 16s but there was NO need for Nikki to advertise the fact she is wearing xs in her leggings but also got xxs 🙄🙄
They weren’t gifted (for a change) so it was purely for attention, isn’t she great 9 weeks post partum able to wear xxs!! That and probably looking for some collab or something 🤬
Talk about blowing her own trumpet!

Reactions: 3
Talk about fecking showing us her va Jay Jay major camel toe in those leggings wouldnt be impressed atall

And her post "anxiety" about level 5 please ur the reason there is a level 5 constantly breaking rules

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nikki will be happy with tonight’s recommendations as it’s looking like alot more businesses will be closing their doors for a few weeks.. maybe she’ll not feel so hard done by now 🙄

Anyone see the video she just posted of an american doctor.....she's an idiot antivax numpty....that's it, last straw I'm unfollowing and never buying from her again....what a twit...were in the middle of a pandemic, the government isn't fear mongering to control us, they're trying to control the virus so we can save lives...🙄😤

Reactions: 15
So Nikki just posted a vid of an anti masker Doctor in the states. Which i'm sure she has now convinced herself the virus is all a hoax. She's a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 9
So Nikki just posted a vid of an anti masker Doctor in the states. Which i'm sure she has now convinced herself the virus is all a hoax. She's a bleeping idiot!
No joke I'm actually raging after watching it, I was totally confused reading what she wrote and the pole....those poor, poor kids. Oh but of course to people like her we're the sheep...the idiots. No love, you're pure selfish. Vaccines and wearing masks are to protect others but all Nikki is concerned about is herself and her business, why would she be bothered caring about others 😠

Reactions: 15
And by the looks of that video she’s an anti Vaxer too, if her views are the same as him.

I wish these “influencers” could have a day in the shoes of a struggling family with a medically unstable child. And realise why these things are in place. Yeah she might be healthy and grand but those masks are to stop it getting to my child and many other people. Stop being selfish and looking for conspiracy theories and get a grip and watch out for other people other than yourself Nikki!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thats it todays my limit, unfollowed, both pages, she can take her anti vax bullshit and stick it

She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. She's so full of tit. THE STUFF THAT WORKS STAYS AND BECOMES MEDICINE YOU ABSOLUTE WALNUT. She bleeping disgusts me. She will do or say ANYTHING to get her way. And I can guarantee you when one of them gets covid it will no way be their fault despite them breaking the regulations and her wanting the whole country open and free. If her mother was still alive I wonder would she be so bleeping flippant considering she would have been one of the most vulnerable. She's a tit show. You have a nine week old. COP THE duck ON. COVID IS NOT MESSING AROUND

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. She's so full of tit. THE STUFF THAT WORKS STAYS AND BECOMES MEDICINE YOU ABSOLUTE WALNUT. She bleeping disgusts me. She will do or say ANYTHING to get her way. And I can guarantee you when one of them gets covid it will no way be their fault despite them breaking the regulations and her wanting the whole country open and free. If her mother was still alive I wonder would she be so bleeping flippant considering she would have been one of the most vulnerable. She's a tit show. You have a nine week old. COP THE duck ON. COVID IS NOT MESSING AROUND
She had her mam on a juice diet when they found out she was sick. Nikki took her out of the country for 3 weeks to the sun when she got her diagnosis. Dangerous woman

• Wow
She had her mam on a juice diet when they found out she was sick. Nikki took her out of the country for 3 weeks to the sun when she got her diagnosis. Dangerous woman
I remember her telling that story like it was the best thing for her mam....no luv you could have given your mam potentially more time if you let science do it's work rather than the airy fairy shite you claimed worked better for your Mam like going to Portugal to live on fu*king juice. I say this coming from experience. We caught my mam's terminal cancer with medication that elongated her life by 4 years. Imagine if we took that knobs advice to go on holiday 🙄

Oh my god I’m fuming looking at her story! That video is dangerous propaganda that she is spreading around! Did anyone take the survey? More people agreeing with her that they’re done with it all then to keep ploughing ahead. I bleeping hope I don’t run into her in the Pavillions with no mask coz I will shame her whether she has children with her not! I was there yesterday and someone was up my arse with a pram and I said it to her to stand back and respect my personal space and her reaction was that I was overreacting and she was wearing a mask! I’m heavily pregnant and I want nobody breathing or coughing on me. I only leave the house for essential things. Found myself on the brink of breaking down. People taking off their masks to have the chats with people close up or people wearing masks on their chins! They are the stupid fuckers that need to wake up! They need to get COVID to realise that it is real! Nikki saying she’s afraid to speak her mind on this because of all the shaming. When was this woman ever afraid to speak her mind?

Reactions: 17
That Dr is also a know conspiracy theorist. There are 2 doctors I know of so far in the US where they have claimed to be affiliated with a hospital and the hospital has said no it’s false and made strong statements that these 2 doctors are not even practicing legally anymore for malpractice reasons. Nikki is really showing how uneducated she is being here but posting such a dangerous video. Wonder if she will be at the next protest this weekend. Not shocked by Nikki supporting such dangerous propaganda one bit. Stay AWAY from YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hope everyone unfollows her after this. bleeping yellow vester clown!

Reactions: 12
I also see she put it on her personal page, she knew well that shite would do damage to her business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.