Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princessdippy

Didn't get a penny from the government she is full of shit first of all she would be on maternity benefit. All her staff would get covid unemployment and did she even apply for grants im sure Leo and Simon were a bit busy to do a collab with you Nikki....fecking on about getting money how many thousands of free stuff have you got recently dont dare sit and cry poverty cause you haven't a fecking clue... and before you call me out as being "uneducated" I've 6 years of college behind me and pay 40% tax and as a nurse am not allowed to even accept a box of chocolates without declaring it so excuse me better go back to the front line while your busy flaunting your expensive freebies and giving out about everything else you are nothing but a spoilt brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

annamum2

Of course people are dying, but not all from covid. The figures are largely inflated. If someone tested positive within 28 days of death it counts as a covid death (it was longer than 28 days early - mid 2020) so essentially someone can be hit by a bus and it's initially recorded as a covid test (and isn't changed for months). Of course it's frustrating that we are being told inaccurate figures on the daily that just make everyone feel more petrified.
Seems as you know so much about Covid, I'd just love if you could tell me how many people in this country who had Covid subsequently died by being hit by a bus ? Really I would love to know your expert answer to that. Honestly all of NPHET should just resign and leave people like to you to manage the worldwide pandemic.

You have two posts on this entire forum, both claiming to know more than the rest of us about Covid deaths.

And just FYI, my mother is one of those people in the figures you claim are inflated. She was a cancer patient who through no fault of her own contracted Covid from a relative she lived with who caught Covid in their role as a primary school teacher. Because my mother had a weakened immune system, she could not fight Covid, and it killed her. If she had not got Covid she would still be alive today and not buried 6 feet under. Yes, because of her age she would have died sometime in the next 10/15 years but her Cancer treatment was working and it was Covid that killed her not the Cancer. These are facts. Actual facts

I'd love to know how tin foil hat Nikki would feel if her mother was still alive, battling cancer today with the constant threath of knowing that if she caught Covid she might not survive. Would she be so dismissive of the whole thing then ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ZiziSnipes

Bit late to the party on this one girls but in relation to Nikkis story about Aimees haters this morning: it makes me laugh at the hypocrisy.

wont go into too much detail but I have friends who are TV producers and a few of them worked on Ireland’s Got Talent and said Nikki and Aimee and the whole dance group were NIGHTMARES and Nikki absolutely screamed a producer out of it at a rehearsal because their graphics weren’t what she wanted. Threatened that if they didn’t get through to the final she’d drag the show through the mud, stating she had over “50K insta followers” . Nobody on the crew even knew who she was or what little bow pip was.

she also had beef apparently with Kerry who teaches Fly Youth and when BSD won Nikki walked by Kerry and screamed KARMA’S A BITCH and gave her the middle finger. (multiple production members witnessed this and were in shock)

But Nikki spoke vilely to production as well as other act members on IGT- so how can she preach about being kind and people should be ashamed of themselves the way they speak to other females, when she’s no fucking better???

absolute scumbag wolf in sheeps clothing from the stories I’ve heard- from TV friends and certain influencers I know too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Columbo

VIP Member
I cannot believe this thread is still going. Disgraceful. Weren't the guards supposed to shut this down and arrest you all?
It's almost as if they have more important things to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone else think these Zoom chats herself and eeefffaa are doing are kinda like mean girls club or something, you know like you’re in a special club if you get a link 🙄🙄 like today eeeffaaa put up a story something like oh if you were on the zoom last night you’d know why I look like this or some other bullshit!! What age are they 14???
Here’s what I think. I think it’s a trap to find their ‘trolls’ or tattlers. They will say specific leading things in the zooms and wait for them to spill out here. Aoibhe and Niki will be taking notes of who attends and try the process of elimination to catch a troll. Aoibhe thinks she’s shit hot and Nikki already has the guards working full time on this 🙄🤣 but those two selfish bitches are not giving their time for nothing. This is part of a plan I reckon

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
Have to say. Her bows are reasonably priced... I buy a lot of them because I genuinely love them.. and I’m interested in the bows storage and behind the scenes of the company I just think it’s cool 🙈
they stretch with my daughters head as she grows. the ONLY other place that does bows similar is BabyBling in the US... I also order from them occasionally but they’re not the same quality at all. They do all different styles of bows and they’re nearly all a different nylon. They range from like $10-$17 full price... and even with the conversion prices I think Nikki in little bow pip is cheaper and it’s nice to support an Irish company..

their sales are really really good though like $3-$5 a bow (so they’d be cheaper then, even with postage) but if ur fussy about texture LBP are the better brand.
Especially the plain colors from babybling they’re like thin tights. Although still way better quality than the AliExpress version looool ... !!
New poster, account created today, one and only post singing LBP’s praises. Not raising any red flags at all. You’ve convinced me off I go to buy loads of bows 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Puffin

VIP Member
I dont know if anyone here follows Dr. Hilary Fallon but she just called Nikki out on the insensitivity and tone deaf post that she put up ....day made 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 21

Smurfett 23

She only wants to go away on a holiday. Her dance business was closed due to new level 3. She doesn’t give 2 hoots about any of her dancers, she just wants the money. If my child was in her preschool I’d be pulling her out of it ASAP and if I had an older child/teenager I’d definitely wouldn’t allow them to attend her dance studio ever again. As for her hubby Gavin shur if Nikki saids jump he’ll ask how high... morons the 2 of them... actually the whole family are...

Reactions: 20

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I hate mum shaming, I really do and I try so hard not to but just looking at all those balloons makes it hard for me not to cringe for Nikki. More extravaganza and more shite that she didn’t pay for. If she paid for them I would be like “each to their own” but she is promoting such a shallow existence, everything is for the Gram and she can fuck right off with “I work so hard that brands use me to promote them!” Anything she has ever promoted that has reached me I have never bought and never will.

Whatever happened to parties with paper plates, hats and a mixed bag of jellies and some fizzy drinks? Have parties really become so vacuous where everyone is trying to outdo the next? Children don’t really care about colour palettes. They like to play with balloons instead of looking at them in a fecking arranged arch or hoop!

Pippa is a beautiful child and all children deserve a wonderful birthday but Nikki is just a total show off and Pippa is clearly very influenced by her mum. She idolises her and it’s lovely to see but she is a big fan of the phone and the camera. I would hate to think that she thinks that it’s normal that your mum would sit in front of a phone screen, banging on about all the free shit she gets, how hard she works, how hard done by she is during Covid and how the government is to blame. I guess if the only honest way i made made my money was shut down I’d be pissed too! I don’t really classify LBP as an honest, decent brand.

What I’m trying to get at is children should be spoiled on their birthdays but blagger’s kids are spoiled every day of the week. And Nikki wonders why she is so disliked by her neighbours and so many on Tattle.But yeah it’ll be interesting to see the lengths that she will go to conceal the celebrations tomorrow.

• Heart

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Its baffling really isn't it. Ok, so the 101 figure she mentioned may not have died on the same exact day, but they still died God love them. How is that even questionable at all on any level?! One was 19! I hate the posts and comments you'd see when those ages are given 'oh they must have had a serious underlying illness then'... SO WHAT?! They still died, it shouldnt be lessened. I have a child with an underlying health condition, who is perfectly fit and healthy otherwise, and hopefully will live to a good old age, but if she gets Covid it could potentially make her v sick and/or kill her... she is 14... does it matter that she has an underlying illness and dies, or would it be better for idiots to think 'oh sure it was the illness got her'... 😤 🤯. More people have died in the first 3 weeks of 2021 than the whole of 2020 from Covid.. if that doesnt make Nikki or anyone else stop and think, nothing will. Sorry for the rant, it just boils my piss.

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Oh dear dear!!! Poor Nikki 🤣 She is your typical “you can’t tell me what to do”

That Dr is a chiropractor and a long time anti vaxer who is jumping on the Covid crisis to further his HIGHLY dangerous argument.

When did you first hear of him Nikki?? Have you been a long term follower and supporter of his?? Or is it just a recent thing to suit your agenda??

Extremely dangerous but sure she’s always right. I just hope it doesn’t darken their doorstep as trust me the long term affects are terrifying.

Puffin

VIP Member
I dont follow Nikki but when I saw this thread blowing up about the video she posted I had a sneaky look.

I have to say her and all the other tin foil hat brigade are so utterly infuriating. Uneducated mouth pieces who actually have no idea what a virus is and Im fairly sure class abaddon cold as the flu🙄

Fair play to Aoife for calling her out. Her response is typical yellow vest rhetoric. Is she really trying to tell us that the government is using this as a reason to control us??!

Sure Nikki, the Irish government wants to control us and track our movements and that's what this is all about. Yep they really want the absolute arse to fall out of our economy, head for possibly one of the worse recessions we have ever seen and have our already over stretched healthcare service buckle. Yep that's what they and the rest of the world's governments wanted 🙄😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Smurfett 23

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Had to laugh earlier at Croía story giving out about leaving certs and 3 days of school, saying its unsafe etc.. but weren't these the same ones giving out that the dance classes couldn't go ahead and how safe they were?! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Lbyrne121

Nikki has angered the life out of me.. i never commented on this before and I was a huge follower of her and liked her... she has completely changed my mind on her... I lost someone very close last week and at the funeral there was no one there due to covid.. no proper wake and no good send off... yet she moans and moans... WAKE UP... there is far more important things to be concerned about, people are making heartbreaking sacrifices saying goodbye to ppl in such awful circumstances with masks etc.. and not be able to kiss and cuddle in their final moments but she cares about a dance school that will reopen eventually and will not be gone forever.. just suck it up and wait like the whole world is!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tinybops

VIP Member
I won’t be popular for this one and before I’m accused of been her super fan 🤣 but I wouldn’t have seen what the big issue was with getting her hair done 🙈 this 2nd lock down is a complete joke and I don’t want to insult anyone that’s affected or sick but it’s literally so stupid to close up so much of the country and leave the select few things going , don’t get your hair done ,but go to school , go to shops , stupid football games still going ahead it just makes a mockery of a supposed “ pandemic “ I came across a sponsored ad on fb and while it is so cute ( a little kiddy run business selling jellies ) they are flat out packing the sweets and zero social distance! With not a mention from anyone about household bubbles and all that shite 🙈 zero tolerance for the bullying and be kind bollox they preach but I can’t believe it if she was made apologise , it should be at her & her hair dressers discretion if they want to do it and likewise for so many other services , am I the only one thinking like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Every hairdresser in the country can’t work, not a single person can get their hair done, why can she? What makes her so special she gets to get the hair done? Tv is “essential” but keeping up appearances isn’t. I’m delighted she had to apologize, they flaunt rule breaking constantly- Halloween having 4 households together is one example. I can’t have my husband come to hospital appointments with me but this one can get her roots done!? No it’s not fair but neither is life for anyone at the minute!

Thump

VIP Member
Seriously 😐 ofcourse she only shows half the write up!! I don’t believe for 1 minute they were outside either the whole time
Minding the kids doesn’t make you part of a bubble as far as I’m aware. Bubbles are for those living alone or a lone parent. Minding kids entitles you to travel beyond 5km for that purpose, it doesn’t mean you can mix with other households for social gatherings. If Aimee lives with her father then he’s not entitled to have a bubble. If she doesn’t live with him then either her or Nikki’s house are his bubble. Not both of them. That’s breaking the rules.

My child goes to crèche, by Aimee’s logic I can go visiting the homes of each of the other kids in her pod of 12 and their minders because our kids mix at crèche. We are absolutely not in a bubble with our child’s minders, their families or the other children in the pod.
She’s a liar plan and simple. Nikki is sneaky enough to not show them on her snaps but Aimee is obviously a total airhead and didn’t get the memo that we’re in level 5.

Please don’t support the likes of these, they don’t deserve it.

• Heart