Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she's viewing it as she will still be the head honcho but this person will own some shares and take over the day to day running of the business. So Nikki still thinks they need to be interviewed for that 🙄. When was the childcare thing? Did she say no one applied? 🤣
She put out a request a few years ago for a childminder and asks a few times over a number or weeks saying she was really in need, yet noone was ever hired so not hard to see why. I mean would you work for her? And if someone is investing money in a business she isnt the boss. Cannot see it working she is a total control freak

Reactions: 4
Realistically she is looking for two separate things - a business partner who will invest money in her business and be a shareholder and a creche manager with a background in childcare who will run the creche the way it needs to be run .

It would be my worst nightmare to be either of those things. She openly admitted that a. She never really wanted the creche but inherited more or less by default and b. That she has absolutely no qualifications in childcare.

If you were the manger and you had a vision for how the creche should be run based on your education in the field and also your experience would you really be willing to listen to Nikki and her 'advice on what should be done based on a vision her late mother had. I know I wouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The spelling of the preschool name always annoyed me - Funky Kidz Pre Skool. I know it's all about leaning through play and from what I've seen it seems to be more of crèche than an actual preschool but something about an educational business being spelled deliberately wrong riles me up 🤣.
Honestly it sounds like a nightmare job situation. You can't base your business practices on what your late mother would have wanted.

Reactions: 9
Anyone find it a bit strange that one of the winners of the nursery competition is a mom blogger herself? It’s probably just a massive coincidence but I’m a cynic! Terrie vibes with Tower Jewellers all over the shop! And what’s the story with the prize? Is it worth €9000 or is it €4500 split between the two winners?
Always the same, sure some of the LBP brand ambassadors she used to pick were kids of football players etc.

Reactions: 7
You'd think the hairdresser would at least wear a mask. She seems to be a friend but still. Their elderly nana there at the same time! Dopes. Don't get the big deal about Pippa making it to 6 without a haircut. Seems an odd thing to brag about.

Reactions: 14
And talk of influencers being paid €20k to promote Covid regulations etc!!!! What a joke, disgrace If it happens when majority of them aren’t sticking to any regulations & doing whatever they want

Reactions: 8
About time poor Pippa got her hair cut. Like rats tails on her head!!
Totally was so scraggy & unhealthy cutting..should of been getting it trimmed regularly for years!!Surprised Princess Pippa got to 6 without a haircut..id be morto never mind brag about it🤣

Reactions: 4
The absolute hack of Aimee's outfit today....her whole family could fit into that shirt with her🙄 worst part is, she thinks shes amazingly cool😂

Reactions: 2
The absolute hack of Aimee's outfit today....her whole family could fit into that shirt with her🙄 worst part is, she thinks shes amazingly cool😂
Also breaking rules again is it not 1 person from a household.... virus rules obviously don't apply to the girls

Reactions: 3
Pippas first haircut 🎉
Centimeter taken off, hair still looks scraggly 😟

Reactions: 3
I won’t be popular here , I think the look really suits her , also think Nikki looks amazing after only having a baby , they just looked so happy out having fun , I still really wish we weren't all called knobs and wasters in that rant tho for having opinions coz it nearly makes me wanna lie about this one to be a prick 🤣

I hate mum shaming, I really do and I try so hard not to but just looking at all those balloons makes it hard for me not to cringe for Nikki. More extravaganza and more shite that she didn’t pay for. If she paid for them I would be like “each to their own” but she is promoting such a shallow existence, everything is for the Gram and she can duck right off with “I work so hard that brands use me to promote them!” Anything she has ever promoted that has reached me I have never bought and never will.

Whatever happened to parties with paper plates, hats and a mixed bag of jellies and some fizzy drinks? Have parties really become so vacuous where everyone is trying to outdo the next? Children don’t really care about colour palettes. They like to play with balloons instead of looking at them in a fecking arranged arch or hoop!

Pippa is a beautiful child and all children deserve a wonderful birthday but Nikki is just a total show off and Pippa is clearly very influenced by her mum. She idolises her and it’s lovely to see but she is a big fan of the phone and the camera. I would hate to think that she thinks that it’s normal that your mum would sit in front of a phone screen, banging on about all the free tit she gets, how hard she works, how hard done by she is during Covid and how the government is to blame. I guess if the only honest way i made made my money was shut down I’d be pissed too! I don’t really classify LBP as an honest, decent brand.

What I’m trying to get at is children should be spoiled on their birthdays but blagger’s kids are spoiled every day of the week. And Nikki wonders why she is so disliked by her neighbours and so many on Tattle.But yeah it’ll be interesting to see the lengths that she will go to conceal the celebrations tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don't understand why there's a constant over sharing of pictures of your kids. What does she want to gain from the over sharing? Modeling/acting careers? I'm sorry but no, I couldn't do it and thankfully don't. Ok if the kids want to do modeling great go for it but leave it to the brand to post.

Is she thinking about when they're older? When kids are older they may feel exposed since their images were posted without their consent. I strongly feel a child of under 8 can not give the consent that's required because they don't understand the dangers of the internet.

Also we all know there will be loads in her house or her dad's house which is extremely infuriating when the guidelines strongly suggest that visitors from 1 other household to a max of 6 only OR your own household. It's infuriating for anyone to be doing this not just her 🤬 I had to make a very tough decision to stop visiting my ill mum to try and protect her from this virus but I feel I'm wasting my time because of others have no respect for the guidelines. What's the point 🤷

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.