Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she has some neck going on a 6 week holiday when she owes so much! That’s probably only a small portion of debt she’s in, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in it!
If the bow business isn’t making money (which we don’t think it is), the dance studio ain’t making her a killing since she’s never there so she’s paying other teachers. My friend runs a very successful Dublin dance school and makes very good money but she runs all classes herself (it’s her own name so she has to) has help with other other teachers but they all take good money home. She’s there 6 days a week running classes and teaching students. Nikki seems to have nothing to do with the day to day of her school only the end of year shows.
Then where is she making her money. Her odd natural deodorant and Women’s Best ad ain’t going to be taking it in.

Reactions: 5
Christ she has some neck going on a 6 week holiday when she owes so much! That’s probably only a small portion of debt she’s in, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in it!
I said this a long time ago I wouldn’t say they’ve a pot to piss in! It’s all to keep up with the Jones’ all the designer gear, fancy restaurants and basically nothing to back any of it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a hope in hell those bows are hand made in Portugal like she loves to remind everyone about. I vaguely remember her and gav going to China or somewhere like that to get a factory to make them. Anyone following her for years probably would remember, I also remember she could only go alone because gav couldn’t cross over a boarder or something. I’m nearly sure she used to have a highlight of it but most of her older ones have suspiciously disappeared 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a hope in hell those bows are hand made in Portugal like she loves to remind everyone about. I vaguely remember her and gav going to China or somewhere like that to get a factory to make them. Anyone following her for years probably would remember, I also remember she could only go alone because gav couldn’t cross over a boarder or something. I’m nearly sure she used to have a highlight of it but most of her older ones have suspiciously disappeared 🤔
They’re not made in Portugal. She maintains they’re “handmade” by her wonderful team in Ireland.I think she did used to make them herself because the quality of the old bows were absolute shite, crooked stitching and everything

That poor child asking not to be videoed... i dont care if it was a surprise, she should have respected the child's request. Easily known shes Nikkis aunt.

She has been on hols for 2 months, coming home now to a professionally cleaned house, one week left before back to school. She will have packages at the door with gifted uniforms, labels, lunchboxes, you name it. So feicing annoying.

Reactions: 9
She has been on hols for 2 months, coming home now to a professionally cleaned house, one week left before back to school. She will have packages at the door with gifted uniforms, labels, lunchboxes, you name it. So feicing annoying.

I wholeheartedly agree you its absolutely annoying and no appreciation shown but it's all at or will be at a cost to those children long term. Not for all the money in the world would I do what they do to their children for freebies or to make money. And just because her brother and terrie dont show their childs full face...they are as bad. It's awful what these kids are made do without given full consent with all facts.. they don't know the potential harm. Things need to change

Reactions: 4
If the bow business isn’t making money (which we don’t think it is), the dance studio ain’t making her a killing since she’s never there so she’s paying other teachers. My friend runs a very successful Dublin dance school and makes very good money but she runs all classes herself (it’s her own name so she has to) has help with other other teachers but they all take good money home. She’s there 6 days a week running classes and teaching students. Nikki seems to have nothing to do with the day to day of her school only the end of year shows.
Then where is she making her money. Her odd natural deodorant and Women’s Best ad ain’t going to be taking it in.
she defo does the wages because she lets us know when she’s doing them! Makes her a girl boss!

Reactions: 1
I’d say the holiday blues are in full swing now she knows that info is in the public domain.

Reactions: 3
Imagine going away for summer, flashing it and the cringey christening all while owing 17k! The absolute brass neck.

Reactions: 9
There won’t be any mansion been bought with a judgement hanging over her but not to worry Gav to the rescue with his entrepreneurial skills

Reactions: 1
Whole of Swords will know their business now 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is what happens when you put your whole life on line

Reactions: 7
That poor child asking not to be videoed... i dont care if it was a surprise, she should have respected the child's request. Easily known shes Nikkis aunt.
I agree it’s absolutely awful, child begging for her to delete it and instead it’s open for over 100k people to see between Nikki and Aimee. Pretty sure followings are bought but it’s not the point…It’s so uncomfortable to watch and so wrong!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.