Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a footballers wife! Sure didn’t gav have a fantastic career playing for Drogheda

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ud have to laugh at Nikki does her garden up and fucks of for the summer 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ud have to laugh at Nikki does her garden up and fucks of for the summer 🤦‍♀️🤣
She didn’t do it up. Jones Garden Centre re-did it for her the summer we weren’t supposed to travel but she headed off for the summer after accepting the freebie

Reactions: 9
She didn’t do it up. Jones Garden Centre re-did it for her the summer we weren’t supposed to travel but she headed off for the summer after accepting the freebie
Sure she was only hanging around Jones like a bad smell beforehand tagging the ever living shite out of them and putting up
all the garden sets that were “to die for” or beg for Nicola same difference and not an ounce of shame on this one!

Reactions: 8
Sure she was only hanging around Jones like a bad smell beforehand tagging the ever living shite out of them and putting up
all the garden sets that were “to die for” or beg for Nicola same difference and not an ounce of shame on this one!
She tried again with the Christmas shop but they obviously didn’t take the bait second time around

Reactions: 4
Have yo laugh at Jayden face in those last 2 pics.. like talk about sulking. If he is going get in the pic at least make an effort to smile a bit.

Reactions: 5
Have yo laugh at Jayden face in those last 2 pics.. like talk about sulking. If he is going get in the pic at least make an effort to smile a bit.
He must take after Uncle Davey for the sullen looks….😂😂😂 I’ve seen them on holidays from afar for years and he always looks very quiet so add that to parents who like lots of pictures happy smiles and it equals a disaster and a more moody teenager..

Reactions: 3
Poor lad probably had no choice but to get in for the picture, he has asked her to keep him off her social media, she’s a bleep making him pose and then posting it when he has asked her to keep him off it

Reactions: 7
Does he play any sport ? He must be missing so much gone away all summer.
I do not believe he is there the whole summer….Gavin comes home as I saw him in his car recently and I believe Jayden comes home !

Reactions: 6
I do not believe he is there the whole summer….Gavin comes home as I saw him in his car recently and I believe Jayden comes home !
Gavin is out there alot , even if he came home with Gavin his still out there an awful lot. Maybe he doesn't play sport so isn't missing anything .

Jaysus that last reel. He’s beyond mortified knowing she’s gonna plaster that all over instagram! Either that or he absolutely despises her! Regardless I’d say he hates her , invading his personal space to sell hers and his soul for a quick buck 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her special place that nobody knows about in “da algarve” could do with a lick of paint and the big broken pipe behind her in that story 🥹 probably like herself spewing shite 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.