Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we actually have proof of this love child? I think it’s Chinese whispers at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️
Has anyone ever came forward and said they are l/ or know the supposed mother of said child? Or even a family member who could confirm it

Reactions: 3
I’ve a suspicion that the dress Nikki is wearing is one of mrs dresses…. Doesn’t look like it fits her properly at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
actually sitting eating popcorn reading the gossip on this thread 😂..
they love themselves, absolutely weak for each other. Are they really as happy as they make out its all so so braggy it screams desperate house wife.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever came forward and said they are l/ or know the supposed mother of said child? Or even a family member who could confirm it
I actually think this was just made up on here. As bad and all as Nikki is i really don't think she would stand for it , she comes across as quite a strong person . She isnt some weak young one who would ignore it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I believe the affair bit, that’s aparently why they split up after she had her first child but I don’t buy the whole love child thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she's going to pretend Gav organised the vow renewal, and shes going to act SO Shocked, tears , snots the lot
---

I reckon its Chrissies fella, shes pretending they are broken up for the house/benefits etc.. they are both there. Otherwise why isnt she minding the dog, instead of Daveh
I reckon you are spot on. Radio silence from her too.

Reactions: 2
Well apparently the family had no time for him so doubt Nicolas would’ve had him at her, sorry Sonny’s special day. Chrissie is 100% living with her to get pushed up the list

Reactions: 3
I know she posted 1 odd photo of the family but the whole day was focused on her new "friends". Absolute notions. Can't get over size of Rosies lips ans just think they are all so self involved its unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My heart broke for Tony yesterday 💔
Her Mom was so young, Nikki must have been heartbroken not having her by her side.
I think she looked stunning.

Reactions: 5
Her Mom was so young, Nikki must have been heartbroken not having her by her side.
She could still be around if Nikki didn’t drag her off abroad and given her some bloody juice cleanse instead of starting her on chemo… her dad seems lovely though, I do genuinely feel for him. He hates being plastered online but they all do it to him 😔

Reactions: 11
She could still be around if Nikki didn’t drag her off abroad and given her some bloody juice cleanse instead of starting her on chemo… her dad seems lovely though, I do genuinely feel for him. He hates being plastered online but they all do it to him 😔
Don’t come at me for this…. But given what we see of all of them, Nikki, Davey, Aimee etc…. The strong personalities. And the whole Mammy setting up the dance school thing (trust me, there’s nothing worse than a stage Mam) and clips they have shown where the Mam was a wind up to Tony, I do wonder if they got this side of their personality from her. Maybe she was a bit like this too with alternative etc.. like people don’t lick that stuff (usually) from a stone..
---
I’ve not shared it here before as it seemed like nothing at the time but seeing that video of him was sad. He seems like a good man. Last month we were in the Old Village having dinner (yes, the favourite place) and Nikki etc. were having dinner. A few times I seen Tony, taking a break from the group, having a vape and looking very sad and a bit lost. As much as some people here slate that location (I’ll hold my breath on that), it is a lovely place on the grounds and for some might hold some nice memories

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just my opinion but I think it is way too far to be discussing a woman who has passed away and her husband who is clearly uncomfortable being shown on his children's social media. We are always giving out about Nikki being a dick for showing him when it's clear he doesn't want to be videoed so discussing him doesn't sit right with me if I'm honest

Reactions: 13
I have it from a good source and I mentioned it before here about what they did with that money they won on Irelands got talent. They gave damn all to the kids who won that for them damn all and kept it for themselves. They were nasty to alot of kids who attended that dance school and if you weren’t in with the in crowd you got no where in that dance school and put to the back. They are nasty nasty people !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have it from a good source and I mentioned it before here about what they did with that money they won on Irelands got talent. They gave damn all to the kids who won that for them damn all and kept it for themselves. They were nasty to alot of kids who attended that dance school and if you weren’t in with the in crowd you got no where in that dance school and put to the back. They are nasty nasty people !
Sure she said that in one of the ranty lives kids got €500 each and she put the rest back into the school 🤥
---
There were about 40 kids In that dance group so €20,000. Meaning she put 30,000 “back into the business”
No wonder she was wetting herself when the poor children who put all the work in won. The absolute neck of her. How the duck did the children’s parents not question that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.