Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to my child and did duck all. Most of these people want it for the piss up and to show off - in reality no one gives a duck.

Reactions: 6
Jeez there is no need though- communions have gone ridiculous. I got an ice-cream sundae on my communion day and the odd fiver and I was delighted.
I don’t think normal people are going ott, I know I’ve one in a few weeks and it won’t be a spectacle! It’ll be family and friends back to the house for a bit of food. It any of them are expecting marquees, balloon arches and a saxophone they’re in for a shock

Reactions: 2
Not impressed at all with the dress. Pippa is a beautiful looking child and that dress did nothing for her. Too much going on.

Less is more. As a teacher of 25 years in a catholic school where I’ve seen umpteen dresses, less is always more!

Reactions: 4
Aw she looks lovely, I hope she’d a nice day, can’t be easy living with Nikki. She’s also an age where she can google and has her own phone, she’s just a kid.

It’s obviously what the child liked and picked but was the notiony trip to London necessary?

Reactions: 5
Aw she looks lovely, I hope she’d a nice day, can’t be easy living with Nikki. She’s also an age where she can google and has her own phone, she’s just a kid.
Jesus would she have a phone at that age? Jesus Christ! She does look nice and like you say it can’t be easy with Nikki being Nikki

Pippa looks lovely. She seems like such a sweet nervous little girl. She won’t have an easy life with Nikki for a mother

Reactions: 10
Shes a beautiful child she looked beautiful but I have to say I expected more, her hair was very understated I expected nikki to go ott with her but she didn't which is nice actually for once

She looks beautiful, the dress is detailed so it’s nice to see her hair etc so understated

Reactions: 7
Yea very strange.. had to have been a bust up over something. Whatever about terror what didn't her mad bastard husband go ( well i am assuming he didn't anyways !) We'll know later anyways as I'm sure Nikki will be posting the whole thing for us..
so strange isn’t it I would love to know what happened! The only thing I can think of is how they have really different opinions on sharing their children online. Terrie is adamant about not showing Sydney’s face whereas Nikkis whole gig is basically showing her life & kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so strange isn’t it I would love to know what happened! The only thing I can think of is how they have really different opinions on sharing their children online. Terrie is adamant about not showing Sydney’s face whereas Nikkis whole gig is basically showing her life & kids!!
Terrie shows every part of Sydney except her face so she has no business being on a high horse 😂😂 the fall out was before she was born anyway

Reactions: 8
Terrie used her kid for a pampers ad we all know everything about Melbourne because terrie has told us

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.