Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol-ing at Dermot Kennedyā€™s face when Aimee was singing.. he was doing his best not to put his fingers in his ears šŸ¤£
It actually reminded me of when you were a kid and insisted on putting on shows for your family and the adults had to sit there enduring it pretending you were only great šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus she must be in the bad books with the party/event hire companies! She had to get her own marquee from woodies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the tent only got 1 star review šŸ„“
I bought that last year, itā€™s actually a grand little tent! Now nothing like a rented marquee but it did us all summer, the birthdays L and our communion next week! Canā€™t complain for the price of it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Terrie really doesn't hide the fact she dislikes nikki off on another girls trip to avoid the mini wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How she can Bring her child to that castle nails in malahide. Itā€™s actually awful. Slave labour and they donā€™t clean their utensils at all. Itā€™s Mank so it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why do all the chavs go totally ott for religious sacraments? The marquees, pyjamas, parties, pampering? I donā€™t get it? Are they avid church goers?

Reactions: 14
Theyā€™re all what our parish priest would call ā€œA La Carte Catholicsā€ šŸ¤£ only seen in the church when they want a wedding, christening, communion, christening etc. and not any other time of the year. Theyā€™re probably not contributing with envelopes or collection baskets either. I know a lot of the younger generation have gone this way though. In a lot of other countries if you want your kids to go to a Catholic school you have to be an active member of your local church šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 10
Theyā€™re all what our parish priest would call ā€œA La Carte Catholicsā€ šŸ¤£ only seen in the church when they want a wedding, christening, communion, christening etc. and not any other time of the year. Theyā€™re probably not contributing with envelopes or collection baskets either. I know a lot of the younger generation have gone this way though. In a lot of other countries if you want your kids to go to a Catholic school you have to be an active member of your local church šŸ™ˆ
Funnily enough I donā€™t recall them christening Sonny probably cos he was a Covid baby and although christenings were going ahead she wouldnā€™t have had the opportunity to have her big fat gypsy party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.