Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably duck all money. It’s disgraceful.
Silly girl , flogging crap on Insta on the side. When the bubble burst she has no education, will end up working in Penneys or the likes…

Reactions: 3
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably duck all money. It’s disgraceful.
So true. What a waste to be doing nothing to further herself. Or is she hoping to make it as a dancer 🙈

Anyone follow dr niamh lynch? Is that lbp she's on about today re brand ambasadors? Sounds like it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No, kidico I think was the brand. She apologised to them for it
Just saw that there...my bad. Lbp first came to mind but wasn't about them clearly. She has some interesting posts about the kids of influencers up recently

Reactions: 2
She spelt something 'horrendous' wrong ... i can about tolerate Dermot Kennedy and then a Banshee starts screeching, the love of jaysus... how much does she charge to haunt houses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol-ing at Dermot Kennedy’s face when Aimee was singing.. he was doing his best not to put his fingers in his ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dermot Kennedy seems like a nice chap and champions up and coming talent but that is the face of someone who is thinking “what the f*c# am I doing here?” 🙈

Reactions: 5
That Marquee is going to be a parachute either tonight or tomorrow... waaaaaay to early to set it up...

• Haha
Croia had up "Dermot watching her sing is the best ever"...he's looking anywhere but at her. Actually looked like he was trying not to laugh. She needs to give up the music she's DIREEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Croia had up "Dermot watching her sing is the best ever"...he's looking anywhere but at her. Actually looked like he was trying not to laugh. She needs to give up the music she's DIREEEEE
It’s the dramatic facial expressions and hand movements 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.