Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't even look at the camera, kept looking sideways... sure sign shes lying.. also she was posting on LBP yesterday, more lies.. so she wasn't locked out of her account šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Freebies for Pips communion. Why share it to Instagram otherwise embarrassing for the older chap broadcasting money troubles.
We all have a wee pot to piss these days. Weren't they in Dubai no holidays to beat the band.
Was her Instagram not hacked if they are so clever to hack business and husbands personal bank account
Banks stopped my card within hours of going on honeymoon. They have security so high I'd to confirm paying parking at the local hospital just today.
Was Gavs insta hacked before too
Most hacked family.....

Reactions: 4
Hackers tend to take small amounts to avoid been caught they do this to multiple accounts at a time, your whole account been cleared out in one go is very rare unless you click on a dodgy link.

Reactions: 4
Oh the mighty has fallen!!! Banks are quick on this stuff especially a business account! Tbh after her rant few years ago about social welfare etc it couldnā€™t happen to a nicer person! I would never wish badness on anyone but hopefully this is a lesson for herā€¦everyone is only a few steps away from it all ending

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ladies am I missing something here the child is making her communion right ?!? Not getting married šŸ«£ talk about over the bloody top for a communion did ya ever hear or see the likes of this one - the notions šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ also I hope it pisses rain for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies am I missing something here the child is making her communion right ?!? Not getting married šŸ«£ talk about over the bloody top for a communion did ya ever hear or see the likes of this one - the notions šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ also I hope it pisses rain for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ
Surprised Nikkis not gettin the pope in for the occasion!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m really confused why she is getting the redecoration done to a rented house like whatever about a lick of paint but a bathroom seems extreme! Imagine the landlord gave them notice tomorrow or something

Iā€™m really confused why she is getting the redecoration done to a rented house like whatever about a lick of paint but a bathroom seems extreme! Imagine the landlord gave them notice tomorrow or something
Cos she doesnā€™t pay for a god damn thing !

Sheā€™s another Bouncy Castle Catholic, never goes to mass but any excuse to have a tacky party - absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t know if I believe it allā€¦ these things usually take days or weeks to get back not hours. I felt like sheā€™s probably delaying paying bills so has this story to tell.

Reactions: 8
For someone who nearly lost her life over a bit of ink
On her carpet sheā€™s very composed for somebody who has had their bank accounts emptied and every aspect of their life hacked šŸ¤„

Reactions: 14
My bank account was hacked last year. Two very small amounts were taken from my account. Hackers were obviously ā€œtesting the waterā€. Bank of Ireland Fraud team were on to me within minutes over the phone to see if Iā€™d made those transactions. I donā€™t believe for a minute that they cleared her account and it went unnoticed

Reactions: 12
Yeah but think of all the transactions she'd have to China and the likes buying her cheap tatty bows. The bank prob didn't pick it up straight away

Reactions: 8
Shes so unrelatable though isn't she when she's talking. There is no warmth to her atall.... always seems so harsh and sour.

Reactions: 10
My bank account was hacked last year. Two very small amounts were taken from my account. Hackers were obviously ā€œtesting the waterā€. Bank of Ireland Fraud team were on to me within minutes over the phone to see if Iā€™d made those transactions. I donā€™t believe for a minute that they cleared her account and it went unnoticed
I was the same. I got a text straight away followed by a phone call from the fraud team. Surely a business account would have decent fraud teams.

it would make you wonder how safe peopleā€™s information is when buying from her website šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not a great advertisement for Bank of Ireland is it .
So everything was hacked but her personal account šŸ¤”.

Reactions: 1
These fashion collabs she does are actually always gas! They are never ever her own actual personal style. Like lovely dresses and all, but cā€™mon Nikki we are not that stupid. Anything for a few euro though I sā€™pose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.