Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be on tagging and thanking the cleaning company who'll have her house spotless on her return

Reactions: 5
Anyone that’s been in aquaventure in the Atlantis knows there’s Sonny size lifevests available free everywhere in the waterpark. Why did they not use them at the very least!

Reactions: 4
Anyone that’s been in aquaventure in the Atlantis knows there’s Sonny size lifevests available free everywhere in the waterpark. Why did they not use them at the very least!
Because it wouldn't have looked good on Instagram

• Wow
Poor child has a temperature and possibly an ear infection, but instead of a doctor you’ll “keep an eye on it” 🙄 get the child seen by a doctor and get antibiotics. Jesus she’s very dim flashing her bathrobe (about €20 in Dunnes for the exact same one by the way!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
"I know obviously we can't diagnose anything.... " Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤣 Nik ya prick bring the child to a doctor ya wanker 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to say, being someone who grew up being plagued by ear infections if he does have it he’ll probably feel so poorly he won’t say a thing except be fussy and won’t want anyone touch him. Then when it really is left to get worse the screams will begin and he’ll be in a terrible amount of pain and temps through the roof.

Reactions: 3
Shel take a neurofen wen she has a pain but won’t give her kids anything 🙈🙈 baffles me if my child was in pain and had a temp and I knew a Medicine could help I’d give it straight away

Reactions: 7
Definitely poor Sonny has an ear infection between the pool and all the showing off of putting his head under the water & add in the plane home. Poor aul Sonny will be in bits now before that one will give him anything, trip to the witch doctor tomorrow now instead of giving him some Nurofen for the pain and possibly an antibiotic. Hope he keeps those gowls up all night.

Reactions: 8
Poor Sonny if its not an ear infection, it could be a few discs out of place because your parents thought it would be funny/ cute for instagram to fling a 2 year old who cant swim down a water slide, where he should have been wearing a life vest at the least

Reactions: 7
There isnt a brain cell between them. Their toddler has a temperature and is walking funny and they dont think they should get it checked out 😣. We know she isn't very bright but it seems he isnt much better . Prioritising a dance class over her child's health is just wrong😅.
We know the weather was shite when they were their so really stupid to have the toddler in a outside pool with out a wetsuit aleast , no wonder he sick .

Nikki can’t quite put her finger on what’s wrong with the child. Oh is your cereal packet medical degree and all your research failing you Nikki??

• Haha
Surprised she took him to the doctors and wounder how she coped in a&e wasnt she moaning about it before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All Sonny’s daredevil swimming in Dubai landed the poor boy in A&E! Well done Wheelo’s 👏

I’d say he has transient hip Virus. Happened to one of mine a few years back. He couldn’t put weight on his foot and it came Out of the blue. Sent to temple
Street to find out that it was a virus in his hip from a cold he had the previous week. It travelled down to the hip.

• Wow
Surprised she didn’t post up about the state of the hospitals like she did last time one of her kids needed an A&E visit. Let’s hope she gives him the meds they recommend rather than rubbing a vine leaf on his foot & feeding him some soup

Reactions: 6
So what’s wrong with him I am surprised the doctors at the first visit did but send him to the hospital to get X-ray etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.