Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl they were on the boat with is Irish she works for cara jewelers she's the Irish sales rep and Mrs make up is her costomer she's in her highlights so I'd say they brought them out trying to get publicity with Irish costomers

Reactions: 3
Sonny has wind burn id imagine. Sure weather is shite there to get sunburn . It looks very windy and they were out in a boat which was prob like a gale force wind. Id say it was far from the glamour she is trying to portray. A 2yr only on a boat sound like a day from hell. Cant imagine it was much fun for the other kids either🥲

Sonny has wind burn id imagine. Sure weather is shite there to get sunburn . It looks very windy and they were out in a boat which was prob like a gale force wind. Id say it was far from the glamour she is trying to portray. A 2yr only on a boat sound like a day from hell. Cant imagine it was much fun for the other kids either🥲
sure he slept for like 2 hours I taught she said or maybe that was gio, we took our 8month on a boat trip when in Portugal last summer was grand but not all day would I do it

sure he slept for like 2 hours I taught she said or maybe that was gio, we took our 8month on a boat trip when in Portugal last summer was grand but not all day would I do it
8mth isnt walking tho, 2yr old never stop🙈😂.
I dunno when mine were small we did things the kids enjoyed when we were on family holidays.
I cant think of anything worse than been stuck on a boat with a 2yr old.

8mth isnt walking tho, 2yr old never stop🙈😂.
I dunno when mine were small we did things the kids enjoyed when we were on family holidays.
I cant think of anything worse than been stuck on a boat with a 2yr old.
so true we hope to do another boat trip he will be walking then lol

Reactions: 1
Save ye all a gawk. She was caught driving on her phone , guards pulled her over . Swears she wasn't . Went to court last week and her solicitor argued it was Crioa in the passengers seat on her phone as they looks so alike , the guard may have been mistaken . She made friends with some scubag who was up for assault also 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Save ye all a gawk. She was caught driving on her phone , guards pulled her over . Swears she wasn't . Went to court last week and her solicitor argued it was Crioa in the passengers seat on her phone as they looks so alike , the guard may have been mistaken . She made friends with some scubag who was up for assault also 🙄
I think Aimee's crappy behaviour has halted her music career. Thankfully people weren't a fan of the obnoxious, cocky personality (that seems to run in that family) & now that the harm is done to her dwindling singing career damage control is to late. Also does anyone else notice how she's copying Nikkers/Terror's mannerism? Or is that just me?

• Heart
I think Aimee's crappy behaviour has halted her music career. Thankfully people weren't a fan of the obnoxious, cocky personality (that seems to run in that family) & now that the harm is done to her dwindling singing career damage control is to late. Also does anyone else notice how she's copying Nikkers/Terror's mannerism? Or is that just me?
I wouldn't know alot about her tbh but yes very like Nikki on that story this morning.

I don't think she's copying their mannerisms. I think they all (badly) try to put on a fake posh, rich, kinda relatable, hard working, "boss witch" persona... but in the end their true bitchy, kinda rough, lazy, sly, conceited selves shine through!!

Poor Gav! On holiday, sorry business trip to Atlantis and having to share other people’s experiences on his feed cos he’s in basic witch mode😂😂😂😂😂 And yes , I’ve stayed in the suites, just in case Gav wants to have a rant at us tattlers🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The weather seems to be shite, as they have no tan, and everything they are doing is indoors or a life time dream adventure... it is yea 🤣 ya muppets

Reactions: 8
The weather seems to be shite, as they have no tan, and everything they are doing is indoors or a life time dream adventure... it is yea 🤣 ya muppets
It’s not looking a dream holiday from where I’m looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫠 yeah let’s go play indoor golf 😝😝😝

Reactions: 7
Weather is crap, anytime Sonny is at the pool his wrapped up in a towel & the hair blown off him . Follow someone else who is also out there and its pretty rubbish looking fron their Insta stories. They should have went to tenerife 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.