Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaa! Howling here! If only they’d stayed another week! Firstly, you were in Atlantis, I’ve stayed there it’s amazing but the royal is nearly five times the price ( I’ve looked) 😭 not for you Nicola! Also is she that narcissistic that she thinks she’s on the same level as Beyoncé to actually be there for the opening of Nobu in the royal????? God she makes my eyes bleed, she might tag the tit out of Oliver Dunne in his mediocre Malahide restaurants, there’s no way Nobu Matsuhisa and Robert De Niro would be giving Nicola freebies to their restaurant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say they ask not to be put on their socials. Although nick the dick doesn't have form for respecting people's wishes on her insta so who knows!

Reactions: 1
Nikki tagging her coat in her superstars and James Patrice ripping the piss out of “influencers” wearing runners with their coats thinking they’re edgy! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sue thanking Nikki for her help letting her use back street studios to practice for DWTS…. Eh, Nikki gets paid for letting the dancers use her studios, another little revenue line for her 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Serious question as I’m not following them very long. Her sister in law is a nurse? Is she the only 1 that has an education and a job? The father , Nikki and her sisters just work in the dance hall? Judging by their spelling grammar etc they don’t seem very educated. I’m not trying to come across as a snob, just seems like such a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.