Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst make up tutorial I’ve ever watched, she hasn’t a clue about make up. You’d think she would of just passed instead of making a show of herself 💰

Reactions: 2
I wondering that 😂 . Ffs going to London to buy a communion dress the absolute notions.
Its a shame both didn't support local business instead.
A mother in my daughters sxhool went to London to buy communion dress and bragged and bragged and bragged. I went to a local shop my daughter liked one dress and we bought it . On communion day same dress 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A mother in my daughters sxhool went to London to buy communion dress and bragged and bragged and bragged. I went to a local shop my daughter liked one dress and we bought it . On communion day same dress 😀
Stop🙈😂 , the one thing here of shopping local is the shops take your school name so they wont sell the same dress twice . Nothing they can do about some twit going to London to buy the same one 😂😂

Penneys Reel, making Pippa perform and prance around penneys boils my blood - but who's the baby pippa is holding?

Reactions: 3
How to spot someone over the age of 35: They suggest wearing heels to anything…

Get with the times Nikki.
Comfort is key, trainers are where it’s at!

Reactions: 6
Also does Nikki think she’s goin to see Beyoncé or she IS Beyoncé? It’ll be like the magic Mike rigouts all over again 😬 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to actually laugh, she could have saved the trip to London and got the dress here. I know for a fact the dress is available in Dublin. I seen it myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus talk about trying to convince the masses we are having the best time, must film must film.

Reactions: 4
Is chrissie gone from. Your man?? Not a sign of him since the child. Was born on. Her social media

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh that was next level cringe, gav clearly having a ball on their ten year anniversary! 🤣🤣 why do fellas go to gigs and sit their with their arms folded. 🫠

Reactions: 6
Is chrissie gone from. Your man?? Not a sign of him since the child. Was born on. Her social media
noticed it was his other daughter communion at weekend, loads of photos up , Chrissie and baby with her and the other mother , no sign of him in one photo of communion !

noticed it was his other daughter communion at weekend, loads of photos up , Chrissie and baby with her and the other mother , no sign of him in one photo of communion !
If he’s gone can you just imagine the “I told you so” and the smug looks from nasty nikk! That would kill me more than the breakup 😩

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.