Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that was next level cringe, gav clearly having a ball on their ten year anniversary! 🤣🤣 why do fellas go to gigs and sit their with their arms folded. 🫠
I cringed so hard I’ve done my back in. MORTIFIED.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The outfit last night was disgusting. Talk about mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 3
She was clearly uncomfortable, she kept her jacket on ( the one she copied from Rosie). Judging from people around her she was totally over dressed
Who the hell wears shoes like that to a concert I’d say she had some face on her the whole night and her feet are in bits today

Reactions: 4
Has she done something to her face? She’s looking particularly vicious or something these days. The cringe of her walking in that story, she isn’t the stunner she thinks she is

• Haha
Premium package ? The after party was a joke .. all of this spend spend but yet you rent your house out and rent out another house to keep up with the Jones’s? She is a lunatic

Reactions: 9
Premium package ? The after party was a joke .. all of this spend spend but yet you rent your house out and rent out another house to keep up with the Jones’s? She is a lunatic
That party looked about their level to be fair

Terri put up a photo about 3 hours ago of her new blonde look for the awards tonight and no comment, nothing from nikki and the fitzs but MRS puts a pic up 5mins ago of her look and nikki is straight in with the compliments 😂😂 soo obvious nikki hates Terri

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Terri put up a photo about 3 hours ago of her new blonde look for the awards tonight and no comment, nothing from nikki and the fitzs but MRS puts a pic up 5mins ago of her look and nikki is straight in with the compliments 😂😂 soo obvious nikki hates Terri
She jealous of Terri's success, she wants some of the limelight... not with that evil , witchy look ..

Reactions: 8
She (Terri) looks terrible with that colour hair… doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 10
She (Terri) looks terrible with that colour hair… doesn’t suit her at all.
Really l like it?? I think it suits her but must be a wig you wouldn't get blonde like that so quick when she was so dark
And poor nik at home advertising her cheap electric toothbrush

Reactions: 5
I hope she has clearly marked it as ad because most of the time she tries to hide it but the asai are well aware of her

Shes going to be sick Terri actually won 😂😂😂 i liked Terri's look it was very Kim K I think that's what she was going for , she got the wig from Denise pelo. All while nikki was at home uploading ads for a toothbrush 😂

• Haha
Terri looked more like someone from.the.adams family and I think terri is actually worse than nikki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes sense that it’s a wig, she’s holding her head like it’s about to fall off if she moves! Don’t like it at all… prefer her dark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.