Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the weirdos saying they are crying watching it! What is wrong with people!
They need to get out more god bless them. Oh Nikkis kids are going on yet another holiday and being pulled out of school again. It’d bring a tear to a glass eye. It’s a good job she places no value on education because let’s face it her kids can’t be getting one at this rate.

Reactions: 12
Looks like they are staying in another airbnb in Disney , couldn't afford to stay onsite 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I know people take kids out of primary school for holidays but I’ve never seen a secondary school kid miss so much school for holidays..is he not doing his JC?

Reactions: 5
I know people take kids out of primary school for holidays but I’ve never seen a secondary school kid miss so much school for holidays..is he not doing his JC?
I doubt he is Jc think he is 14 could be working but still missing a lot of school and sure he will he finished for summer come the end of May
---
Looks like they are staying in another airbnb in Disney , couldn't afford to stay onsite 🤔🤔
guess the accounts been hacked was not real she just spent all the money on the communion and Disney lame

Reactions: 1
I doubt he is Jc think he is 14 could be working but still missing a lot of school and sure he will he finished for summer come the end of May
---

guess the accounts been hacked was not real she just spent all the money on the communion and Disney lame
He's definitely 15, she had a post up a few weeks ago for it. He must be doing his JC alright I think.

She wouldn’t care if he missed his LC. Fitzpatricks don’t need education. They are superstars

Reactions: 8
He's in 2nd year. They have very few summer exams in 2nd year now because the CBA projects are done instead of exams (or are supposed to be anyway) so to be fair they are probably at duck all in school at the min

He's definitely 15, she had a post up a few weeks ago for it. He must be doing his JC alright I think.
If his only turned 15 then he would be 2nd yr. I didn't think he would be JC yet .
---
He's in 2nd year. They have very few summer exams in 2nd year now because the CBA projects are done instead of exams (or are supposed to be anyway) so to be fair they are probably at duck all in school at the min
Some schools would still sit summer exams as its good practice to time manage if nothing else for the state exams . My kids school do this .

Last edited:
my lad is in second yeah and has summer exams in the next few weeks

Reactions: 3
Thats completely against department guidelines but anyway. Wouldn't make a difference to Nikki either way
No idea if it is or not as im not a teacher but im glad they do it in my kids school as they have some idea about time management with no pressure before they have to do the real one.

Reactions: 6
I have a 2nd year, CBA's are completed at any point through the year. We have had some done around Christmas and in blocks all through the year to complete all subjects.
EVery single secondary school around here completes summer exams. Ive never known a school not to.

She hasn’t many pics up as I am here in Disneyland and it has done nothing but piss rain non stop for the last 3 days. It’s like a miserable January on Achill Island.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who are the weirdos saying they are crying watching it! What is wrong with people!
She hasn’t many pics up as I am here in Disneyland and it has done nothing but piss rain non stop for the last 3 days. It’s like a miserable January on Achill Island.
Well at least your honest.. make the most of it x
---
Why did the evil eyed witch Record themselves getting back from a pissy wet Paris to the train pretending they were against time ... if it was such a rush how had she time to document it... shes as fake as f@&k .. same fakeness as she alleged " bank accounts been hacked " and the fake "
insta accounts been hacked " yet she was posting on LBP and posting stories on her own page.. cop on ya muppet

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well at least your honest.. make the most of it x
---
Why did the evil eyed witch Record themselves getting back from a pissy wet Paris to the train pretending they were against time ... if it was such a rush how had she time to document it... shes as fake as f@&k .. same fakeness as she alleged " bank accounts been hacked " and the fake "
insta accounts been hacked " yet she was posting on LBP and posting stories on her own page.. cop on ya muppet
Surely if they were that stuck for time Nikki could’ve paid for a taxi with her millions she likes to pretend to have 🤣🤣 she flits between trying to pretend she’s a cut above but also trying to be relatable and it just makes her look like a try hard!

Reactions: 4
Cbas don't replace summer exams. Students still have to do summer exams in each subject.

Reactions: 3
Cbas don't replace summer exams. Students still have to do summer exams in each subject.
I dont want to get into this here as don't want to derail, but the department guidelines is to avoid over assessment, and that CBAs such substitute other assessments in schools!

Anywaaaay Nikki wouldn't give a duck either way. Hilarious that she has been posting little because it's raining. What a bleeping idiot. Why does everything have to be portrayed so perfectly? I'm losing interest and can't even be bothered giving out about them anymore. I think they all thrive off "any publicity is good publicity" and I just couldn't be arsed watching what this absolutely nobody with her fake like and lots of freebies is doing! 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.