Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say they eat in the parks food wouldn’t be good enough for them 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say they eat in the parks food wouldn’t be good enough for them 🙈
Too expensive more like, this is the one who brings her own croissants to the airport and passes it off as a “holiday hack” if there’s no collab or freebie they eat in or bring their own food

Reactions: 4
Could she of not waited a couple more weeks to let Jayden Finnish the school year or at least be around to prep for his summer exams ? Also all primary (well most of the schools around me are doing their drumcondra tests ). Notes home saying how important it was for child to be in school last week specifically and not to miss . Nikki lives about 5km from me so 100% Pippa would of been expected to sit these exams . What if Pippa needs extra educational support etc that this test and the practice of sitting exams would pick up? They’ve missed a lot of these specific tests with Covid. She’s a witch doing this to those kids! They’ve not been deprived on the holiday front ffs. A couple of weeks wait isn’t much , seeing she’s away the entire summer .

Reactions: 2
Wait until she sees Dominique nugent nieces communion dtes. She will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could she of not waited a couple more weeks to let Jayden Finnish the school year or at least be around to prep for his summer exams ? Also all primary (well most of the schools around me are doing their drumcondra tests ). Notes home saying how important it was for child to be in school last week specifically and not to miss . Nikki lives about 5km from me so 100% Pippa would of been expected to sit these exams . What if Pippa needs extra educational support etc that this test and the practice of sitting exams would pick up? They’ve missed a lot of these specific tests with Covid. She’s a witch doing this to those kids! They’ve not been deprived on the holiday front ffs. A couple of weeks wait isn’t much , seeing she’s away the entire summer .
Haaah! She doesn’t give a rats, and she could’ve went Easter hols. But same as summer more 💵 now if it was gifted she’d have no problem holding out for the school holidays.

Reactions: 3
A sheer and backless communion dress for a child’s first holy communion …. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 11
Nikki couldn’t get that #ad for makeup face further up in the corner. Imagine having a brand and your best friend wouldn’t mention it unless paid to do so! 🙈🙈 that in its self is NOT a good ad! Nikki is such a selfless giving person, I can see where people might get that impression alright.

Nikki couldn’t get that #ad for makeup face further up in the corner. Imagine having a brand and your best friend wouldn’t mention it unless paid to do so! 🙈🙈 that in its self is NOT a good ad! Nikki is such a selfless giving person, I can see where people might get that impression alright.
Never has she mentioned it until paid to do so, brings a new meaning to the term “friends with benefits”

That was the most basic makeup look I have ever seen, she has such a hard face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.