Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyout2000

VIP Member
I know people take kids out of primary school for holidays but I’ve never seen a secondary school kid miss so much school for holidays..is he not doing his JC?
I doubt he is Jc think he is 14 could be working but still missing a lot of school and sure he will he finished for summer come the end of May
---
Looks like they are staying in another airbnb in Disney , couldn't afford to stay onsite 🤔🤔
guess the accounts been hacked was not real she just spent all the money on the communion and Disney lame

Reactions: 1

winterblu

VIP Member
I see the rug crowd had an event the other day , was herself not invited ?? Seen Pippa O Connor & Dannithemammy were there

Tinybops

VIP Member
Did the child have any say at all I can here is me me me she is one gobshite and I don't no anyone who goes looking for a dress in October 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair we were told dresses come in in October. Now they didn’t actually come in until January but we got sorted in loads of time anyway 😂

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I doubt he is Jc think he is 14 could be working but still missing a lot of school and sure he will he finished for summer come the end of May
---

guess the accounts been hacked was not real she just spent all the money on the communion and Disney lame
He's definitely 15, she had a post up a few weeks ago for it. He must be doing his JC alright I think.