Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's in 2nd year. They have very few summer exams in 2nd year now because the CBA projects are done instead of exams (or are supposed to be anyway) so to be fair they are probably at fuck all in school at the min

Reactions: 1

winterblu

VIP Member
Ok so she didn't sit exams but she still has a Leaving Certificate! But yes 100% only got her following from all the other doses in the family. Same as Katie Tackson. They'd all sicken ya.
Does she have a leaving cert tho? She is a complete airheard . Can you actually see her passing English , Irish & Maths😕

DublinHun

VIP Member
communions are gone like weddings I’d say it cost a fortune spending that much money and she rents 🙄🤣 nothing wrong with renting just spending that much on lavish holidays and parties they could easily buy a home 🏡 I’d say she told everyone not to post a pic
They rent out their own house

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’m sure he provided gym equipment to lots of gyms closer to darndale. They are going to Eden one as it’s a high end gym that people living in. Ballsbridge go to and they dream of being in that set! It’s so strange. Difference between actual members of Eden one and them is that the members can afford the membership 🤣
Ah yeah, they’re certainly not paying for it

I was gifted some for my baby. The material is nice but they are so tight. I tried to stretch it out on my head but it was still too tight, digging into her poor little head. I wouldn't purchase them myself after using that one. Wouldn't have purchased them anyway because they are bloody extortionate! Ordered some very smiliar off a cheap site online, got 5 for €8! Happy out.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Spend time with your children, I’m sure most people have that covered Nicola and aren’t waiting on parenting advice from you!
Skip to tagging the ever living bejaysis out of Jones cos it looks like she fancies a new tree, hope they learned their lesson with that poxy garden furniture shit show.
I reported all her stories...

Loopylou40

Off topic, I know, but has Chrissie split with the fella already? Always in the dads house and not a mention of him since the baby’s birth? Might be way off though

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ooooh nice dent there…😬

Hope the kids weren’t in the car.

Either way I hope she knows Sonny’s car seat will need to be replaced!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
To be fair we were told dresses come in in October. Now they didn’t actually come in until January but we got sorted in loads of time anyway 😂
My little girl is next year and anyone I spoke to making this year said after xmas is time enough but suppose if your getting made probably would need go early she actually picked one from dunnes stores she liked was going to get but decided just wait knowing her she probably hate come next may 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣