Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She had picts of him in her mother's day post so I doubt it. She prob just doesn't take picts of him anymore because her entire camera roll is the baby.... Or maybe that's just me 😂😂

Reactions: 1

winterblu

VIP Member
Someone said she was all fur coat and no knickers, well from her latest story 11 hrs ago ( Nik the Did tagged MrsMakeup- who never reposted her BTW even though MM posted 2 hours ago) I think she's more all Fur Coat and no knockers 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣

Ps: First day back to school successfully, no one has cried, or was late so I'm a bit giddy, not coming for smaller chested ppl so don't @ me 😇
Is Mrs makeup even staying in the same hotel? Think they have moved to the Atlantis now.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
What 8 year old says ‘you can use it for your hires too ‘ or conspiring both sides of her hair ‘look at the difference”. Absolutely disgusting !!!! You can tell her mother is standing over her dictating / grooming whatever you want to call it . There needs to be laws against this ….and the mother things we should be impressed she ‘produced & edited the content. They child should be left to be a child not producing and editing which is bull crap anyway as mother obviously did - and sadder if the child knew how and did it herself .
It's so so sad 😞

Lurker2k20

That hotel looks the pits, I typically stay in the Atlantis but have also stayed in a couple other hotels that always blew my mind with how nice they are and were cheaper than Atlantis, that hotel looks like it's way off the beaten track and if you look left in her video it looks like they at a v under developed area.