Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Wonder if that’s why they went on a free trip to the Europe at Easter instead of their usual trip to their “special place”

Reactions: 1

winterblu

VIP Member
Wouldnt be mad about the name either but it far better than Sonny , Jayden and Sidders . Not gone on Pippa either.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So she’s never used the bPrefect foundation before, she wanted to try it for the longest time but couldn’t be arsed using one of the million discount codes doing the rounds but she’s now on advertising the foundation. Make it make sense
Oh cos she’s afraid of trying new things. Ooooorrrrrr, never bought it cos she knows it’s muck but is now being paid to promote it. How brands work with her I don’t know. Basically admitted she couldn’t be arsed using the makeup and described the results of her free powerhosing as “the aftermath” 🙄

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Oh Nikkis not going to be happy! Aoibhe Devlin absolutely slating the hotel she recommended to her in Dubai 😂😂
Who is this person, and why does her face look like it’s been ombréd? Her forehead is orange and by the time the colour has drained to her chin, it’s grey. WTAF like? Is that a filter?

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I can just imagine a knee length puffy dress with frilly socks and trainers with bows on. And one of the communion bows with her hair down and a little bit caught up in the bow.

winterblu

VIP Member
I genuinely think she is trolling us about the Airbnb in Portugal , no way she is that thick ..
---
Strange she made a big deal that Sonny is full potty trained but in the video she posted saying how he was in work with her all day (didn't know 4/5 hours was a full days work, who knew?) he's clearly wearing pull up nappies. No shame he's young just very strange to pretend your child is potty trained when it's not the case
Shes an idiot , his a beautiful little boy but why lie 🙄. Wish my full day of work was only 4hrs 😂

Jonnyjo

Nikki can't be just going for a few days I presume? So looks like the kids will miss over a week of school.
That's absolutely shocking especially since they've been off 2 weeks already

winterblu

VIP Member
I thought the fell out over covid/vax and Terri refused to work with her also.
Don't think she miscarried on their wedding day but on the holiday in Portugal .

overgrammers

VIP Member
It’s amazing how her and mrs goes to water babies and they live no where near each other ! Rosie obviously couldn’t be caught with the riff raff at Nicolas party she’s too upper class for that ! I was at a conformation party in that hotel and I have to say there is nothing good about it. Obviously she couldn’t extend her money for some food at it !
It’s not all that, clearly the only place willing to give her a discount

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
[QUOTE="winterblu, post:

So Sue thanking Nikki for her help

Playing it fast and loose with the word job. Terrie works about 2 shifts a year as an agency nurse for her

She still went to college more than any of the rest of them 

Bangpopglitter

No she only had a post up wishing him happy birthday and saying he was a great dad to both girls .. think they live a fair bit out and if he back in work she probably doesn’t want to sit in house all day on own …

winterblu

VIP Member
He's definitely 15, she had a post up a few weeks ago for it. He must be doing his JC alright I think.
If his only turned 15 then he would be 2nd yr. I didn't think he would be JC yet .
---
He's in 2nd year. They have very few summer exams in 2nd year now because the CBA projects are done instead of exams (or are supposed to be anyway) so to be fair they are probably at fuck all in school at the min
Some schools would still sit summer exams as its good practice to time manage if nothing else for the state exams . My kids school do this .

Last edited: