Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
All schools back 5th January. Is he actually JC yr?? He will have mocks in Feb .
Each to their own but i would pull my kids out of school as much as her . They have had 2 weeks off already.
No I don't think he is 3rd year I think 2nd but still as you say they been off for 2 weeks

Reactions: 1
I actually like the dress. It’s different/ modern. The only part I don’t like is the neckline, it’s not very age appropriate - would have been nicer without the sweetheart neckline . Liked the bow too and yes hair was better left simple due to dress and bow. Don’t @ me 🙈🤣
Pippa is a beautiful child god bless her, her colouring is divine. As others have said, she won't have an easy life with Nikkers trying to be a Momager and make her into a cash cow somehow
I agree. The more I look at it the more I like it!! Very beautiful dress and very different 😊

happyout2000

VIP Member
8mth isnt walking tho, 2yr old never stop🙈😂.
I dunno when mine were small we did things the kids enjoyed when we were on family holidays.
I cant think of anything worse than been stuck on a boat with a 2yr old.
so true we hope to do another boat trip he will be walking then lol

taratara

Whatever happened it must have been quite serious anyways cause all the sisters seem to have fallen out with her too. Never a dull moment 😵

overgrammers

VIP Member
No her and chrissie still seem quite pally. Or did at least
---
Terrie and Nikki fell out at Terrie and Daveeehh’s wedding.
Nikki had started to have miscarriage the day of the wedding, I’m guessing she caused a fuss on Terries big day and since then they have always been bitter. On Terrie’s first wedding anniversary when she was sharing and tagging memories of a lovely day Nikki went on her stories and talked about that it was the anniversary of her miscarriage and that it was a really horrible time for her because everyone was focused on the wedding and happy for her brother.
She said on the Georgie Crawford thing she didn’t tell anyone at the time so this doesn’t add up. I don’t think that’s it at all.
She’s fierce quiet today. If you think back to her baby shower and the amount of companies she tagged because she basically got stuff for free or discounted, maybe people are sick of her! 🙏
See she won’t mention companies or products unless there’s a kick back for her.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Awww poor nikki all her free shit is messing with her mind.
Hope companies see her anguish and start making her pay!

winterblu

VIP Member
Not a great advertisement for Bank of Ireland is it .
So everything was hacked but her personal account 🤔.