Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Please please please let Nik the dick be on the next series of Below deck 😂 tagging along on her mates mates boat who actually have money
No surprises sonny boy looks a bit red she probably has him ‘down’ to a 6 oil after 2 days overcast weather
I don’t think they do have money, they tagged a rental company and generally ppl who own yachts have them staffed. They all see to be cut from the same wannabe cloth

Please tell me your joking she doesn't put suncream on the kids
Ah she does but she brings them down the factors as they start getting a colour. 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Cazerjack

Knickers looking for a free declutter, sure we’d all have lots of stuff we don’t need if we got constant freebies

Wel

Well I al deadly serious about the hair!! I dunno can you send me a private msg on this website, I don’t know how it works really… but if you can then send me a msg. If I am near you then I really really want to do the hair. ♥ I have had some terrible hard times with money. I totally understand how you feel.
Thank you so much for the offer but I honestly can't accept ❤ your an absolute gem to offer.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Whoever is making her occasion bows would want to trim them properly, they’re shocking looking
They look very poor quality and thrown together….poor Pippa won’t have a choice, she’ll have to wear one to support mammy whether she likes it or not..

Nopatience

VIP Member
Exactly can’t understand it .. Someone was telling me as well it’s near clare hall ? Sure isn’t that a bit of a rough area as well ? Like it’s not exactly malahide or clontarf
The estate she rents in, houses go for €600,000 and I wouldn’t call it a rough area.

I think it's so wasteful that she didn't return it within the given time. It cost her €300 and she just didn't bother to return it and bought another dress for €380!

MAMMYD

Think she’s off further than Portugal if she’s bought a sleep bed thing for a fligjt

K2020

Did anyone see sosues story of BSD studio? It looks like a piece of the ceiling came down and hit one of the pro dancers … can’t seeing Nikki being too happy with that!!!!
---

---
Did anyone see sosues story of BSD studio? It looks like a piece of the ceiling came down and hit one of the pro dancers … can’t seeing Nikki being too happy with that!!!!
---

My bad - looks like it happened when the dancers were practicing lifts 👀

mandgmam

Does anyone know where she sources her bows 😂 I do like them but don’t want to give her my money!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Again, claiming privacy when it suits and cos where she stays in vilamoura is a cheap kip and she doesn’t want it booked up in advance! Also it would tarnish the illusion of grandeur that she lets on that they stay in Quinta do Lago, she’s a sad human being
She definitely wants to staying in quinta do lago raging she can't say that 🤣🤣🤣 nicki they wouldn't have the likes of you in quinta you stay in your vilamoura 🤣🤣
---
It's the old village villa mourn cheap as chips and very basic
Course it is but can't say that stupid cow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
Id imaging Mrs makeup is coming home this wkend , they went out there for Christmas so prob only 2 days . The other yoke presuming they are gone a week will miss 5/6 days of school .
Yes maybe but is Mrs makeup not moving to another hotel now or has she already

DublinHun

VIP Member
Not sure why Nikki and crew are in The Europe … wouldn’t have thought she could afford a hotel like that … probably all on credit card just for Instagram ! She’d be better off saving for a secure roof over her kid’s heads rather than trying to pretend 🙄
They own a house they rent out and they rent the one in Balgriffin