Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winterblu

VIP Member
The weather seems to be shite, as they have no tan, and everything they are doing is indoors or a life time dream adventure... it is yea 🤣 ya muppets
Weather is crap, anytime Sonny is at the pool his wrapped up in a towel & the hair blown off him . Follow someone else who is also out there and its pretty rubbish looking fron their Insta stories. They should have went to tenerife 😂

Reactions: 2

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Honestly your baby won’t like them, they left a big track around my nieces head,, her blind mother obliviously didn’t see it.. once the baby looked cute that’s all she cared plus the baby was a new born so her head wasn’t overly big

One of my kids got a set as presents when they were born and didn't leave at mark at all I wouldn't buy them myself as I can't stand her 🤣

No pics of sonny did he not go? Why does pippa have black shoes and socks with the white dress?
Why would they bring a baby to a wedding? He'd be impossible mind! He mightnt have been invited as he is so young.
Dunno what the situation is with the socks! such an adorable dress and bow in her hair, nickers prob tried to give it a modern twist! 😅

gally83

Was she just talking to Sonny and mid way says ‘oh I look fabulous’ ???. For someone who got her account wiped out and the other half’s …she doesn’t look exactly like she’s stressing over the expense to the the circus .
Talk about if she was chocolate she'd eat herself!!!! What a knob!!!!!! And the voice she puts on.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Cringing for her. Wouldn’t you say oh you did a fabulous job or my makeup is fabulous, not oh I look fabulous 🤣🙈

happyout2000

VIP Member
Has her sister left the boyfriend the one that has the baby as she never seem to show him and looks like she is never at home

winterblu

VIP Member
That is what I was wondering if they were staying in the same hotel
I though mrs makeup said in her Q&A they were in that hotel (nikis in) then they moved to the Atlantis . If its near the airport they are 30/40 min from each other . If Nikki cant afford the Atlantis why didnt she stay closer to her in a cheaper hotel.

Reactions: 1