Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chippednails

VIP Member
This is her attempt at funny gas content, she’ll reference the over packed car trip to Portugal next…
Bingo 😂😂😂😂 she going for max 7 days but has obviously tried to pack “looks” she can try to sell to her sheep… her time is up in this game

Reactions: 2

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What exactly did she pay for with all that advertising ? Her neighbours must love her ! She lives in Castlemoyne not on a piece of land trying to mimic other influencers and their full on OTT parties .

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
God love her, she can slap as much greige paint as she wants everywhere but I’d say the yellow floor tiles kill her coz they don’t fit in with her grove home, insta hun, Rosie con , Mrs mansion ViBeZzZz….

overgrammers

VIP Member
Tbf id stay in an Adult only hotel if i wanted that. Id be more fuming if a bunch of howyas like them were there tho😂😂.
It was like Dubai with her trying to make out they had been loads and they had only been once previously
And she actually stated after her first trip that she didn’t like it! 🙄

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
Who films that??????? Good god 🙈🙈

Would help if she wasn’t in a gas guzzler that’s twice the width of normal cars….but she has to give the impression she’s wealthy…
Two hands on the steering wheel and not worrying about how she looked on the recording would help too.

I’d actually love to see her done for using her phone while driving, no one to blame but herself

Attachments

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She annoys me so much let the child eat without the phone stuck in his face ohh dont use your hands ohh fuck nikki he is only 2 not 12🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

winterblu

VIP Member
No I don't think he is 3rd year I think 2nd but still as you say they been off for 2 weeks
I didnt think he was that age yet. Regardless it looks terrible taking them out of school when they have been off 2 weeks. Maybe they are going this wkend for a week so only missing 2 days🤷‍♀️

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
No she's not. She studied to be one and was a practicing one years ago, but she is most definitely not a nurse anymore and to call herself a nurse is offensive to all the hard working health care staff in this country
I was being sarcastic, that’s why I put the emoji.

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Could she of not waited a couple more weeks to let Jayden Finnish the school year or at least be around to prep for his summer exams ? Also all primary (well most of the schools around me are doing their drumcondra tests ). Notes home saying how important it was for child to be in school last week specifically and not to miss . Nikki lives about 5km from me so 100% Pippa would of been expected to sit these exams . What if Pippa needs extra educational support etc that this test and the practice of sitting exams would pick up? They’ve missed a lot of these specific tests with Covid. She’s a bitch doing this to those kids! They’ve not been deprived on the holiday front ffs. A couple of weeks wait isn’t much , seeing she’s away the entire summer .

2bornot2b

No, kidico I think was the brand. She apologised to them for it
Just saw that there...my bad. Lbp first came to mind but wasn't about them clearly. She has some interesting posts about the kids of influencers up recently

teeteebee

VIP Member
The way she goes on I was convinced he started that company🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Thanks for clearing it up! 😘
Poor delusional Nikki! Congratulating Gavs company on his award! It’s not his company, he’s a feckin sales rep😂😂 that company techno gym was set up 35 years ago, so unless gav was entrepreneur of the year starting junior infants it doesn’t add up, Nikki with the smoke and mirrors again 🙄also that awards ceremony reaked of pyramid scheme, more along the lines of aloe Vera/Avon sales awards for targets reached 😂😂