Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulu689

communions are gone like weddings I’d say it cost a fortune spending that much money and she rents 🙄🤣 nothing wrong with renting just spending that much on lavish holidays and parties they could easily buy a home 🏡 I’d say she told everyone not to post a pic

Reactions: 2

winterblu

VIP Member
The ones that can’t afford to go during the holidays 🙈

Nicola be raging she said that..it doesn’t fit the winter sun holiday she wants to portray..and how will Pippa get a tan in that wild weather 🤣
One of the love island huns i follow on insta just back did a Q&A was asked about weather . Said it wasnt cold , didnt need a jacket but certainly didnt get a tan .

• Haha
The baby shower just highlights the divide in the family & how much they don't like Chrissys partner! She has a baby shower with his side a few weeks ago & then the Fitz had a shower for her yesterday, why couldn't it have been everyone at the same time?! I didn't see McEvoy at it or did I miss her in the pics?

Jembelle

VIP Member
Not impressed at all with the dress. Pippa is a beautiful looking child and that dress did nothing for her. Too much going on.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She’s a great insta role model covering herself in oil!!!!!
I’m assuming they “don’t believe” in skin cancer as much as they don’t believe in modern medicine…

Kids were scalded last summer in their “special place” and Nikki was proud as punch showing off Pippa’s tan lines 😖

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
Mod edit the "too boring for a title" thread title has been done to death over the years. It gets votes but leaving it blank says it without the 40th thread with the same thread title. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not make up for her 🤣 I’m bringing my daughter to the hairdresser for her hair that morning and make a fuss because it’s her occasion. She booked a make up artist for herself and the sister is doing pippas hair🫣
Sorry I read your post wrong so, I took it as getting make up herself but not taking Pippa to a salon to get it done