Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question as I’m not following them very long. Her sister in law is a nurse? Is she the only 1 that has an education and a job? The father , Nikki and her sisters just work in the dance hall? Judging by their spelling grammar etc they don’t seem very educated. I’m not trying to come across as a snob, just seems like such a waste.
Playing it fast and loose with the word job. Terrie works about 2 shifts a year as an agency nurse for her job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="winterblu, post:

So Sue thanking Nikki for her help

Playing it fast and loose with the word job. Terrie works about 2 shifts a year as an agency nurse for her

She still went to college more than any of the rest of them 

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="winterblu, post:

So Sue thanking Nikki for her help

Playing it fast and loose with the word job. Terrie works about 2 shifts a year as an agency nurse for her

She still went to college more than any of the rest of them 
She is still a see ya next Tuesday like the rest of them

Reactions: 6
Serious question as I’m not following them very long. Her sister in law is a nurse? Is she the only 1 that has an education and a job? The father , Nikki and her sisters just work in the dance hall? Judging by their spelling grammar etc they don’t seem very educated. I’m not trying to come across as a snob, just seems like such a waste.
She has a degree but she doesn't have a job. She does a agency shift every year or so…
I personally wouldnt like her looking after my loved one as she has so little experience .

Reactions: 7
A sheet covering her current mattress so we won’t find out that she gave her Emma mattress away and is not currently using it & never did. Normal people would have removed the sheet first Nikki and put the new Emma layer on top and the put the sheet on instead of doubled sheeting. Who is she trying to kid at all??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A sheet covering her current mattress so we won’t find out that she gave her Emma mattress away and is not currently using it & never did. Normal people would have removed the sheet first Nikki and put the new Emma layer on top and the put the sheet on instead of doubled sheeting. Who is she trying to kid at all??

She s a stupid fucker 

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she give the mattress to her dad? Nearly sure I seen that on her stories at one stage…

Also like to add that the bottom of that mattress that’s peeking out isn’t an emma one.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she give the mattress to her dad? Nearly sure I seen that on her stories at one stage…

Also like to add that the bottom of that mattress that’s peeking out isn’t an emma one.
Yeah that’s right it was her dad she gave it too, she’s some thick fool if she thinks we believe that. That topper is gone straight back into the box & given to someone else, probably Sonny boys big bed.,

Reactions: 2
Emma mattresses are so amazing that she doesn't even use it on her own bed for free😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma mattresses, Spotlight, wild deodorant, sweet king and symprove, the dregs of insta advertising/colabs for the huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma mattresses, Spotlight, wild deodorant, sweet king and symprove, the dregs of insta advertising/colabs for the huns.
Wouldn’t mind but I’ve been using wild deo before Nikki got her hands on it. And it’s really good 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Noooo, is it? Are there any alternatives? Wouldnt give them the money tbh x
I’ve tried three others and tbh it’s been the best 🫣 plus the fact you don’t have to use your fingers to apply like a lot of natural deodorants is a plus too. I know I know I’ll see my way out!! 😆

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried three others and tbh it’s been the best 🫣 plus the fact you don’t have to use your fingers to apply like a lot of natural deodorants is a plus too. I know I know I’ll see my way out!! 😆
this is why I hate the huns, they ruin everything for normal people

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to stick a bow on the baby! I’d tell her where to stick her bow and it wouldn’t be on the baby!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.