Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I never watched it at the time... but didn't CLA film him hitting her last time she was there??

Reactions: 4

Feska

VIP Member
Well done for starting this thread. Lisa is on the begging, slippery, toxic, TikTok slope
Big mistake letting her husband take over tonight

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
according to companies house

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

British Lisa Jackson (age 36 btw for those asking)

I'm screaming
Its so shocking how these TikTok people lie about everything its like how do they keep up?! She really needs to lay off the drink her face, hands and belly were so swollen today

rattler89

Chatty Member
One thing I've noticed is how liked Lisa is on here and that says a lot about the kind of person she is.
I thought she carried herself well whilst on holiday with that cretin.
I only started watching her a couple months before the holiday. I do feel sorry for her, there is real sadness in her eyes. She seems really lonely. Lindsay will be a good friend to her, evie not so much but I think that's more maturity than anything else.

Feska

VIP Member
I’ve really seen a different side to harwood tbh. Her online trolling isn’t that deep bc at the end of the day you can just switch her off lmao, but the fact she has taken it into real life and is very obviously bullying lisa makes me very uncomfy. I think lisa needs to just book a flight home at this point
Better still send the ignoramus Harwood home and have a relaxing holiday without her

steste

Chatty Member
It never sat right with me that he hit her as CLA filmed it on live and then CLA ran off with their gift money to get an Uber back to London.

• Wow

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Such a beautiful woman but every time she comes back her face is more puffy and swollen from her drink problem. Vinny is vile, always coked up or drunk out of his head.

rattler89

Chatty Member
I saw someone say today that the young girl Evie Lisa speaks to on there tells everyone she’s 19 but she’s actually 15 😳
I looked into it once Lewis brought it up. She is definitely 14/15. Lisa doesn't care....

• Wow
Reactions: 3

steste

Chatty Member
Just saw Lisa on live looking exhausted while having a drink out with Chelsea.

Chelsea talking in the background going on about trolls on tiktok. It’s not much of a holiday to spend it on live and talking about tiktok.

Reactions: 3