Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
I don’t get her using all the filters lately. She’s a good looking woman - she doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 2

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I’m so out of the loop, I need to catch up 🤣 but Vinnie also said every morning Lindsay text Lisa saying I love you, you should leave vinnie! He was very much acting the scorned lover
I imagine that is true also again from witnessing her talking and flirting with Lisa on lives! Lindsay seems infatuated with her!

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I know Lisa
We went school together and our children went same school and lived near each other cups of tea in kitchen after school run etc
Lisa has 3 teen girls a d another child
She sounds so different to what I kmow to sound like , see her begging on tick tock is Quite sad tbh x
couple of q’s, is she Italian and how old is she!?

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Is she really going to Italy today with EQ?
I think EQ is with her!! Heard her in the background when lisa was live. How strange, EQ must be doing this for a reason cant for a second believe she just wants to go on holiday with lisa

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Has she split up with Vinnie?? Someone mentioned it on CLA live the other day and she seems to be streaming from a different location and he’s nowhere to be seen when I’ve watched her.

JulesC

VIP Member
She’s probably bored as fuck, I would be if I didn’t work and spent most of my day speaking to my phone 🤣

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Vinnie was on live now, I haven’t watched Lisa for ages but apparently she has a friend called Lindsay and he is saying they are lesbians and she broke the relationship up but everyone in the comments was saying she’s straight
Lindsay is a lesbian... she heavily gifts Lisa. They've deffo done things together... you can just tell from the way they are with each other!

anon20

VIP Member
Lisa has said they run a few fsmily restaurants, she either could be lying or the restaurants are in her or the sons name and the husband is running them from behind the scenes and she’s just the legal name on the papers? Just a thought.

rattler89

Chatty Member
They still haven't been live together or spoken about each other since. Very weird, they've definitely fallen out. Evie kept hinting last night that there had been falling out and she didn't want to be dragged into any drama.