Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Lisa is live day n night I thought she had a job, shes goes live with the most random people sometimes I think shes on hard drugs the way she talks n moves her hands

Reactions: 8

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Bloody eck, must of missed that! EQ goes through friends so quickly it's unreal. Lisa put up with her constant mood swings and was loyal to her
She’s literally just been live 2 mins ago ripping into Lisa! Said she’s an alcoholic and she will never speak to her again 🫣 she’s also removed that Lindsey from being mod, I expect it’s because she’s always on live with Lisa. I guarantee Danny will not be allowed to associate with Lisa anymore either the little lap dog he is 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She was terrible late last night, she was doing something with her lips and face she actually looked scary, I reported her for her own good.Ive not looked to see if she got banned she was making me sick.Her mouth looked like a bottom hole Just looked says No Violation, typical Tictok.

Feska

VIP Member
very interesting he’s banned from opening restaurants, last night when he was giving out his phone number on live when it was kicking off she told him to give the restaurants number so i wonder whether he’s still running one
How disgusting. You can be sure tattlers will find you murky past. 😂

• Haha

rattler89

Chatty Member
She’s literally just been live 2 mins ago ripping into Lisa! Said she’s an alcoholic and she will never speak to her again 🫣 she’s also removed that Lindsey from being mod, I expect it’s because she’s always on live with Lisa. I guarantee Danny will not be allowed to associate with Lisa anymore either the little lap dog he is 😂
Here was me thinking that EQ would be a little more adult and not be vile about someone who had her back 🙄 Lisa ain't perfect but she was good to EQ

Dracarys.x

Why does she not like Lisa anymore, i would say because she is much better looking than her.
That's definitely it, Lisa has class and decorum and she is beautiful, something EQ will never have or be.

EQ is a vile gobshite of a bully 😤

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She was so embarassing last night. Acting like teenager, showing off and puffing her chest put for EQ like she's something amazing. You can tell she's loving CLA being gone and wants to be EQ little pet. But she's too stupid to see EQ is a psycho that uses and disposes people as she sees fit. Two grown ass women sitting on TikTok bullying people for fun, it's embarassing.

not to defend CLA too hard as she has her problems and she can be quite nasty when she's on one but at least she doesn't have to sit on TikTok slagging off other tiktokers to get views constantly. I don't know why she was up EQ ass so much.

steste

Chatty Member
Gosh this is very sad to watch.

When she’s sober, she comes across very pleasant. However, when she starts drinking, she really turns. I remember her a week back, completely out of it, Abba on loop, putting her middle fingers up to the screen and saying nothing. This was despite all the comments being lovely towards her.

• Heart

Ab Fab

Lisa I think is going a bit to far with the Botox and fillers , when I first saw her a couple of years back with CLA she didn’t have too much in her face, she doesn’t need so much she is a beautiful woman

Reactions: 6

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
She tries to act classy , as soon as she pissed her true colours come out , she’s rough as fuck !! She’s a mess , she needs help !! She is disgusting and cheap , she’s a lot older too and she’s getting involved with these kids

steste

Chatty Member
She doesn’t indoor drink, but she drinks on nights out, which are far and few between. Can’t be away from that spot on her bed too long. Swear she smokes weed all day long though.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Harwood has already had enough of Lisa... she was on live saying 'day 1 and she's already starting kicking off!' Lisa is absolutely twatted! Well Harcunt, when you have to beg a friend, a stranger also, this is what ya get! I hope they both have a proper shit time!!!

steste

Chatty Member
I actually cannot stop thinking about the fact they had a falling out before they even got to Italy. The fact they were in a travel lodge and Lisa was drunk and EQ was trying to gatekeep who she can and cannot speak to.

They either set that up or it was the realism of the situation. If it’s the latter, good luck lasting the duration of the holiday.

<PaulWearsThese

very interesting he’s banned from opening restaurants, last night when he was giving out his phone number on live when it was kicking off she told him to give the restaurants number so i wonder whether he’s still running one

Attachments

• Wow