Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Lindsay is a lesbian... she heavily gifts Lisa. They've deffo done things together... you can just tell from the way they are with each other!
I’m so out of the loop, I need to catch up 🤣 but Vinnie also said every morning Lindsay text Lisa saying I love you, you should leave vinnie! He was very much acting the scorned lover

Reactions: 1

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
I don’t personally think her teeth are that bad. If you compare them to Lucy Rose or Holly Stanley, they’re perfect in comparison!

I know they all use filters, but I can’t see any missing.
I'd not noticed until yesterday - probably because her top lip is pretty big now. But her two front teeth are fucked!

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Vinnie was on live now, I haven’t watched Lisa for ages but apparently she has a friend called Lindsay and he is saying they are lesbians and she broke the relationship up but everyone in the comments was saying she’s straight

Foxgloves

Has Lisa been live at all? And has she fallen out with EQ? I just sense a weird vibe, EQ hasn’t mentioned her once either (that I’ve heard anyway)

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
35/36 I belive her mum may have some Italian her real surname is def not Italian
my god, I find it so hard to believe and I don’t mean to be mean but she looks so much older, even with smoothing filter. She’s not much older than me but looks about 10 years older, although she doesn’t seem to have much of a healthylifestyle which I guess doesn’t help

steste

Chatty Member
What is the obsession with reading tarot cards? Some of her pinned videos on her old account were so funny. She takes it far too seriously.

anon20

VIP Member
Has Lisa been live at all? And has she fallen out with EQ? I just sense a weird vibe, EQ hasn’t mentioned her once either (that I’ve heard anyway)
I’m sure someone on the EQ thread said she banned Lisa’s name from her live, I assume they’ve fallen out.

• Wow