Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The only reason she was crying was coz of harwood but for some reason she's too scared to admit!

Imagine being stuck with someone SO negative telling you what to do, when to do it, who to do it with.... nah fuck off, Lisa though sometimes unbearable has had her holiday ruined by that absolute waste of oxygen and the constant bullying, sly remarks, toxic atmosphere etc got to her last night!

Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
Lisa was crying and very emotional on her live last night. Heart of stone Harwood couldn’t care less. Stayed on her live begging for gifts and just shouted are you ok a couple of times. She’s a first class user. Selfish to the core. Ruined Lisa’s dinner by her ignorant ways and then completely ignored how upset she was later on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Mrskane29

VIP Member
So she's just bought Lisa Roses to cheer her up. Harwood operates exactly like a narcissistic abuser. Love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight, love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight.... and it keeps on repeating til they see the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’ve really seen a different side to harwood tbh. Her online trolling isn’t that deep bc at the end of the day you can just switch her off lmao, but the fact she has taken it into real life and is very obviously bullying lisa makes me very uncomfy. I think lisa needs to just book a flight home at this point

Windermere

VIP Member
according to companies house

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

British Lisa Jackson (age 36 btw for those asking)

I'm screaming

• Haha
  • Wow

Joannaem

One thing I've noticed is how liked Lisa is on here and that says a lot about the kind of person she is.
I thought she carried herself well whilst on holiday with that cretin.

Reactions: 12

Feska

VIP Member
Harwood has already had enough of Lisa... she was on live saying 'day 1 and she's already starting kicking off!' Lisa is absolutely twatted! Well Harcunt, when you have to beg a friend, a stranger also, this is what ya get! I hope they both have a proper shit time!!!
This will not end well. It will descend into chaos and nastiness pretty quickly. Who goes on holiday with a complete stranger they only know from an app where everyone is false and has a massive ego!

Feska

VIP Member
Why is she suddenly talking all gangsta? She’s usually putting on the act of being all genteel darling in mornings before she’s drunk. The more pissed she gets,the more aggressive she gets. Yesterday with EQ she was ridiculous. She sounds pathetic innit. 🙄 She’s making an absolute fool of herself. So sad that a young woman would sit on TikTok in her nightie all day getting drunk. There’s something very damaged about her. This alliance with EQ is not going to end well for her.

Last edited:

Windermere

VIP Member
Google her partners name, Vincenzo Fuccio, he's been all over the news before, banned from running restaurants for life due to poor hygiene

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Elle34

Chatty Member
I know Lisa
We went school together and our children went same school and lived near each other cups of tea in kitchen after school run etc
Lisa has 3 teen girls a d another child
She sounds so different to what I kmow to sound like , see her begging on tick tock is Quite sad tbh x

• Sad

LailaEzzat

CURRENT LIVE SUMMARY

LISA: DOUBLE 🥃 POINTS EVERYONE 🥃
HUSBAND: JOHNNY DEPP 👹 YOU KNOW JOHNNY DEPP? 🤔
LISA: THANK YOU 🥃 FOLLOWING YOU DARLING 🍷

*son lurking in the background* 👀

HUSBAND NOW WITH COWBOY GIFT FILTER ON: 🤠 I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP 🥲 HE IS A GOOD MAN. HE DESERVE TO COME BACK TO US 👹👹

SON: SEND BLUE HEARTS FOR ME 👀👀
LISA: COME ON GUYS SEND GIFTS

*health warning*

*16 year old girl they are battling laughing awkwardly*

HUSBAND: IM TALKING TO BEAUTIFUL GIRL 😉🤪
LISA: LET ME BLOCK SOMEONE 😡😤
HUSBAND: JOHNNY DEPP 🥰

update: husband isn’t homophobic, his best friend was transgender. Son has confirmed this statement so much be true!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ab Fab

Lisa needs to go on holiday with real friends/family she is not a bad person , maybe a little broken from life but who isn’t .

Reactions: 9

Foxgloves

Well EQ called her a selfish alcoholic cunt with big ears so yeah pretty sure they’ve fallen out 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
I liked Lisa before but the two Chelsea’s have fucked her over. She’s not as hard faced as those two and this shit will damage her.

steste

Chatty Member
Just saw her and EQ on a dual together. Lisa saying she doesn’t want to drink then EQ telling her to drink, then Lisa saying she’ll drink tonight but not the rest of the week.

I seem to remember EQ influencing CLA to drink in the past. EQ seems to like influencing her ‘friends’ to get into destructive behaviour.

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Just saw her and EQ on a dual together. Lisa saying she doesn’t want to drink then EQ telling her to drink, then Lisa saying she’ll drink tonight but not the rest of the week.

I seem to remember EQ influencing CLA to drink in the past. EQ seems to like influencing her ‘friends’ to get into destructive behaviour.
Don't think Lisa needs much encouragement to be fair - she comes across as a bit of an alcoholic to me, always wasted.